B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

2 minutes ago, cookiedoe said:

Taylor can fix the dildo issue with her nice strap on and give Kristy a good fuck 

Kristy doesn't even know to stick the thing in and let

the extra knob rub on the clit. Amateur, call Taylor

for service check.

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

very limiting view on sex workers of any kind... very limited 

most are regular people with families, investments, life plans and activities , educated and community builders,  some run programs and advocacies for their industries and other human issues ...  and if you think these women and men here aren't educated, aware and have bigger lives than this fun little money making experiment  living free? ?getting paid to live in Villas in Spain and so on ...  you have to get a more 'Elevated' view on these People 

you know don't judge a whole human in the brief moment you see them in, what they let you see them in  and who they have been and who they will be ......   

i agree with everything you said.  the caveat to what you are saying is that these peoples only job is sex workers.  the one's that have left the sex worker congregation have moved on to greener pastures.  what they make at rlc, most of them live off that until they are called back to repeat.  none of them have a "normal job" cuz no normal job is going to let an employee vacation for months on end.

the only thing different between rlc and chaturbate is the villa's and full apartment setups.  basically these people are nothing more than cam workers and if you looked hard enough you would probably find them on a cam site when they are not on rlc.  everyone knows that hit the circuit that is known to all of them.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

Synchronized bates from Kristy and Taylor,

not yet in same bed. 😀

i wonder if they was texting / message each other as they did it

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Kristy doesn't even know to stick the thing in and let

the extra knob rub on the clit. Amateur, call Taylor

for service check.

by time Taylor finished with her she will be in bed for a few days to recover as i can see that being one very long night when it happens.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cookiedoe said:

i wonder if they was texting / message each other as they did it

by time Taylor finished with her she will be in bed for a few days to recover as i can see that being one very long night when it happens.

I like the looks of Kristy and especially her personality

towards her friends (here Taylor now), but her

sex life stinks. Help is highly needed (T?).

28 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i agree with everything you said.  the caveat to what you are saying is that these peoples only job is sex workers.  the one's that have left the sex worker congregation have moved on to greener pastures.  what they make at rlc, most of them live off that until they are called back to repeat.  none of them have a "normal job" cuz no normal job is going to let an employee vacation for months on end.

the only thing different between rlc and chaturbate is the villa's and full apartment setups.  basically these people are nothing more than cam workers and if you looked hard enough you would probably find them on a cam site when they are not on rlc.  everyone knows that hit the circuit that is known to all of them.

NOT SAYING IT IS THERE ONLY JOB OR CAREER  (PAST PRESENT OR FUTURE)   JUST LUCKY TO FIND THIS ONE  AT THIS TIME   DAMN LUCKY   

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, northguy said:

Taylor og Kristy nå på piano mindre 5 minutter etter bates.

Den tingen vil lukte av fitte i flere dager. 😀

have never seen kristy wash her hands after a masturbate so her pussy juice is all over the house

4 minutes ago, dagobert said:

have never seen kristy wash her hands after a masturbate so her pussy juice is all over the house

Well her and elettra have something else  in common then 😂 

The pussy juice smell everywhere just to tease Taylor maybe. 

• Haha 1