B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

No that I know of. Not while in the project.

i'm pretty sure that a lot of these people live in barcelona while contracting for rlc.  if you think they leave for hours on end damn near everyday to go shopping or watch movies or anything else you can think of such as sight seeing, well, i just can't buy into that.  you might be right and or i might be right, only they know for sure.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

According to their conversations, K knows that T only uses R for sex. So, I don't think K feels any kind of threat towards R and her relationship with T like, maybe, before.

Taylor even said to Kristy that she (Kristy) was

the cause of their troubles. So Red knows about

Taylor's addiction of Kristy.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Taylor even said to Kristy that she (Kristy) was

the cause of their troubles. So Red knows about

Taylor's addiction of Kristy.

Taylor will likely fuck Kristy ones and then move on more then likely, 

Also anything about her visa renewal Kristy? It's renewal is soon?

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm pretty sure that a lot of these people live in barcelona while contracting for rlc.  if you think they leave for hours on end damn near everyday to go shopping or watch movies or anything else you can think of such as sight seeing, well, i just can't buy into that.  you might be right and or i might be right, only they know for sure.

What I know about women is that they like to walk around the city, go to malls and so on. Barcelona have a lot of places to visit.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, northguy said:

What a move by Taylor (Red). Last time Kristy got jealous,

so what now.

Kristy set Red up with Taylor

6 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

I feel that Taylor treats Red badly because she knows she will always come back to her. While with Kristy, she needs to be soft and careful

Red wants a relationship with Taylor, Taylor wants Kristy, Kristy doesn't know what she wants

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

What I know about women is that they like to walk around the city, go to malls and so on. Barcelona have a lot of places to visit.

Yeah, Barcelona is really big International city in Europe,

and quite wealthy too, I've heard.