B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

31 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Masha the relationship expert tells Taylor that Kristy will fall in love with her because no one likes good girls only bitches 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

If true, that's really good news for me.

Taylor could bring some light in Kristy's life,

which obviously is very darkened by the war, as for most Russians.

And her terrible sex life would improve dramatically.

Dreams are a nice thing in this world.

Masha is spot on (as an expert). Thx. Johnny, good info.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Masha the relationship expert tells Taylor that Kristy will fall in love with her because no one likes good girls only bitches 🤣

Well, that explains why they don't have stable company.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Sergio said:

the Russian owners of RLC, have their registered office in a small office in Cyprus, pay prostitutes to perform in front of cameras, do you think they follow international image rights laws

A business register in Cyprus means noting 🤣, The past I have work with client who have offices there because the tax* is so so cheap. if they are working in the eu locations they will need to due to record keeping and other inspections that happen when you own adult sites. 

It's part of the laws and the 18 u.s 2257. They can be asked at any time to see this record and if you have someone working that not list gl with that as it is a lot of trouble.

There no prostitutes they just doing there job and working the camera to please the horny watchers, what they do it not easy living in front of the cams 24/7.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, cookiedoe said:

A business register in Cyprus means noting 🤣, The past I have work with client who have offices there because the taxi is so so cheap. if they are working in the eu locations they will need to due to record keeping and other inspections that happen when you own adult sites. 

It's part of the laws and the 18 u.s 2257. They can be asked at any time to see this record and if you have someone working that not list gl with that as it is a lot of trouble.

There no prostitutes they just doing there job and working the camera to please the horny watchers, what they do it not easy living in front of the cams 24/7.

Well put Cookie. EU is not the Wild West, things ARE regulated.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

She's also very hungry, needing more. 😀

Maybe we will finally get a nice lesbian threesome, Taylor, Masha, Kristy one can only dream on this one lol.

Yes later tonight Taylor will be getting her seconds🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Well put Cookie. EU is not the Wild West, things ARE regulated.

Yes them regulations I have to deal with and there a pain in the ass at times. 

Side note rlc needs to really improve there watermark system 🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Yes the "Taxi's" are very cheap 😂

If your smart enough company you can get away with paying 5% - 15% tax or lower it depends on how much you bring in per year. I know cb is located there for cheap tax along with loads of other large adult sites.

• Like 1