Alma and Stefan - Split 1

Guest 862286

Could someone translate this clip, why was she crying? ???

Ok, cool kooloos my man, here's the story ...  Alma was crying because Stefan cut his finger and blamed her.  It's really stupid ...  What happened was that Stefan was cutting a kiwi fruit at the table and his chair was sticking all the way out and Alma kept tripping on the leg of the chair while trying to squeeze through behind him.  Then in one instance she tripped pushing the chair in, and this caused Stefan (aka the pussy) to nick his finger, and the knife fell almost cutting his leg (or so he says.  He's so fucking dramatic that guy).  So he went ape-shit (sorry trickshot, lol) and got all on her case because of it.  So she went to the room crying and saying that he blamed her when it wasn't her fault because he should've realized that she was tripping over the chair and couldn't get through. My opinion is that she should've whispered in his ear "hey big pussy, move the fucking chair!"  But Alma's such a sweetheart (idiot) that she prefers to be his doormat.  So, there you have it  ;)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, btw, the funny thing is that he comes to the room and asks her why she's crying?  (Huge balls, lol)  Then he tells her that HE'S the one that should be crying because he's the one that got cut, not her!  (Enormous balls, lol)  Stefan has just won the 'Asshole of the Month' award, lol  ;D

Stefan - learn how to use a knife you whiny little twit! I don't care if Alma takes the chair & hits you with it, If you cut yourself with a kitchen knife, Your doing it wrong. That's on you and nobody else.

Trickshot - retired chef

Stefan - learn how to use a knife you whiny little twit! I don't care if Alma takes the chair & hits you with it, If you cut yourself with a kitchen knife, Your doing it wrong. That's on you and nobody else.

Trickshot - retired chef

Exactly!  ;)

From what I've noticed, Alma is having more notice than Nastya, will we have a new Nº. 1

That's because as cute as Nora is, lately Alma has been showing more ass, and more ass is "Nº. 1" with me good buddy, hehe  ;)

From what I've noticed, Alma is having more notice than Nastya, will we have a new Nº. 1

That's because as cute as Nora is, lately Alma has been showing more ass, and more ass is "Nº. 1" with me good buddy, hehe  ;)

Alma shows more ass because it's twice the size.  :P

Alma shows more ass because it's twice the size.  :P

That too trickshot.  That too.  Lol  ;D