B4 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Recreational pot smoker as well, but like I said,24hrs plus without sleep?? Some of em really do just the bare minimum, bate here and there, naked workout etc, but I usually enjoy rlc around the holidays I enjoy watching them enjoy themselves, last year was masha and Daniel sex in the fr, this year is the martina and Alberto foursome,love it 😀 

they are obviously on something much stronger than pot, and i know from watching them over the years they are all into cocaine.  the get togethers they have are not my thing but i'm glad you liked it.  happy new year!

19 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

they are obviously on something much stronger than pot, and i know from watching them over the years they are all into cocaine.  the get togethers they have are not my thing but i'm glad you liked it.  happy new year!

Happy new year! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Can you recall whom was it that started bringing the hard stuff around? I wanna say,Stella and Gina or can you recall a previous tenant from where the drug use all started with the barca apts?? Samantha did blow as well but their apartment wasn't in barca.....

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe they are doing "The Ukrainian Sleep Experiment."

It's crazy,Tereza and Timur do this on a regular basis,but seriously any idea as to what they can be on? Where I'm from It's weed and coke,I'm unfamiliar with the stronger stuff!

42 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Happy New Year Harley!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

What are they on to be up for over 24 hrs now?????

When I was at their age I could easily stay up 1-2 days with NO drugs or alcohol  involved. So to say they are on drug is a hearsay. It's quite normal for younger people to be able to stay up for a long time when having fun.

Just now, kris66 said:

When I was at their age I could easily stay up 1-2 days with NO drugs or alcohol  involved. So to say they are on drug is a hearsay. It's quite normal for younger people to be able to stay up for a long time when having fun.

For 24 hours plus?! And here you are saying you could've gone 1-2 days without sleep....where I'm from the only people that go for days without sleep are the crackheads!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

For 24 hours plus?! And here you are saying you could've gone 1-2 days without sleep....where I'm from the only people that go for days without sleep are the crackheads!

I am sorry for you that you haven't lived your life to the fullest and have such a stereotyped view on people and being judgmental.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

This was my thinking too. How are they not hungover or passed out by now?