B4 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

poor pathetic pussy deprived taylor tossing and turning in bed cuz she can't believe there is nobody in bed with her, it's really sad.

Funny comment from someone who tried to convince everyone so hard that he would never pay for an RLC sub.

FYI, Taylor isn't even in bed....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny comment from someone who tried to convince everyone so hard that he would never pay for an RLC sub.

FYI, Taylor isn't even in bed....

not sure what you mean by that statement, probably has something to do with the whole harley fatboy thing that people can't seem to let go.

anyway, i sub when i'm interested in the cast.  right now, not even remotely interested in the cast.  i was watching taylor tossing and turning with the blurry thumbnails.  i also know she's not in bed anymore cuz she trying to predator at least one girl into her bed.

good try and happy new year!

Just now, cupid30 said:

I can appreciate a good high as anyone one else, but to can't sleep for 24hours plus?! I'm good

i can appreciate a good high also but i don't do it everyday and i don't get high to live.  i smoke pot recreationally and that's it.  i guess i'm out there by myself when i say this, i think these people do as little as possible to keep their places on rlc, it's all just clickbait and sub getting in my opinion.  they think as long as they are somewhere with more than just themselves, that's going to save rlc and in my opinion it won't.  i've looked at a lot of the voyeurhouse videos lately and i'm starting to have a hard time distinguishing between them and rlc.  rlc is nothing like it was when i started watching it a long time ago.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i can appreciate a good high also but i don't do it everyday and i don't get high to live.  i smoke pot recreationally and that's it.  i guess i'm out there by myself when i say this, i think these people do as little as possible to keep their places on rlc, it's all just clickbait and sub getting in my opinion.  they think as long as they are somewhere with more than just themselves, that's going to save rlc and in my opinion it won't.  i've looked at a lot of the voyeurhouse videos lately and i'm starting to have a hard time distinguishing between them and rlc.  rlc is nothing like it was when i started watching it a long time ago.

Recreational pot smoker as well, but like I said,24hrs plus without sleep?? Some of em really do just the bare minimum, bate here and there, naked workout etc, but I usually enjoy rlc around the holidays I enjoy watching them enjoy themselves, last year was masha and Daniel sex in the fr, this year is the martina and Alberto foursome,love it 😀