Karol & Kos (2023) #1

Noldus

I think Karol and Venera are by far the most sensual and erotical to watch women currently ( followed by Teresa quite a lot of times ) . The moves , the way they touch their bodies when they use creams ( for example ) , their looks , pff , all incredible sensual , the best part is that it all seems to be happening natural and they aren’t forcing anything , they might be liking a lot themselves ☺️ and their bodies . 

But Karol , since she moved and after all of her previous stays with girls , she is finally showing us her full potential and we get to know her better and better . Her real daily routines , her habits , what she loves and what she least likes . Her body is at an incredible shape and she takes care of it really much but without exaggerating , I find it extremely fantastic that being a foreigner she managed to adapt and be a pleasure to watch even more than when she was a tenant , she’s constantly and regularly gathering views no matter what , this couple is a gift for whatever we have in the Barcelona hub . We can compare them to Bogdan and Nelly and Carla and Yanai and understand the majority of the above . 

Karol is simply full pleasure guarantee watching her , no matter when she takes her shower or watching TV or wondering around in the apartment . A woman ( a couple in general ) that personally I believe they could be easily successful outside of cameras in the real life and demanding world , so , for as long they remain , let’s enjoy the stunning beauty of this woman . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

what do you enjoy about massage day?  is it hoping for something sexual to happen or are you trying to learn lymphatic massage?

I just enjoy watching her getting a massage. Nothing more, nothing less.

I always use the 4-view mode and one of the cams is always on her, why would I turnoff or change to other apartment while she's getting a massage?

• Upvote 1