Karol & Kos (2023) #1

Noldus

Just now, thinga69 said:

I just enjoy watching her getting a massage. Nothing more, nothing less.

I always use the 4-view mode and one of the cams is always on her, why would I turnoff or change to other apartment while she's getting a massage?

just curious, you seem thrilled for massage day that's all.  in the future, whatever you want to watch is fine with me, it's your dime!

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Karol just a did a really hot bate in the shower. 😍

I usually do the shower peek for a few seconds to see the woman naked

the washing and shaving gets a pass

but

and that was my first time seeing a shower bate😍

and what a way to get my cherry busted by Karol😍

luv the way she stops and goes and looks naked, I could go on but I will end the rambling

and when her legs are open without undies, okay, now I stop

Kos should be happy every freaking day even when they argue 

unless she's a freaking head case, 😀

• Upvote 1

This woman everyday that she “ settles down “ more and more in this new life she has in Barcelona , everyday she’s getting more sensual , more enjoyable , more incredible to watch . There have been endless talks for the 10 year tenant but whoever is watching Karol ( and I haven’t been doing so when she was a Girl On Vacation ) since the beginning that she joined , can see the evolution of this -rare to have - woman . 

If anyone wants to enjoy , relax and feel happy watching a woman , Karol is the absolute current female .. She is THE WOMAN currently in Barcelona , I will agree with the term classy , she’s class and we are lucky having her and enjoying her … When this woman she could be successful I believe on anything she would do in the out of cameras and normal life world . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She is THE WOMAN currently in Barcelona

i wish you would make up your mind!  one minute it's ulyana, the next minute it's tani, then harley, then gloria and so on.  make up your mind for goodness sake!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This woman everyday that she “ settles down “ more and more in this new life she has in Barcelona , everyday she’s getting more sensual , more enjoyable , more incredible to watch . There have been endless talks for the 10 year tenant but whoever is watching Karol ( and I haven’t been doing so when she was a Girl On Vacation ) since the beginning that she joined , can see the evolution of this -rare to have - woman . 

If anyone wants to enjoy , relax and feel happy watching a woman , Karol is the absolute current female .. She is THE WOMAN currently in Barcelona , I will agree with the term classy , she’s class and we are lucky having her and enjoying her … When this woman she could be successful I believe on anything she would do in the out of cameras and normal life world . 

That's what I do since she joined in B4 and have no regrets. 😁

22 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i wish you would make up your mind!  one minute it's ulyana, the next minute it's tani, then harley, then gloria and so on.  make up your mind for goodness sake!

Watch better my posts and then you can figure it out . 

There’s the tenant above all tenants … Masha 

There’s the future of this site which has been unlucky without her will …. Ulyana 

There’s THE WOMAN  of this site … Karol ( very close is Tereza ) 

There’s the girl who nobody knows what might be and anything is possible … Harley 

There are the two sex lovers like TONS OF TIME we haven’t seen ….. Gloria and Ashley 

There are two women who are a “ MUST SEE “ due to their endless potential of what can be seen by them in an incredible variety of things …. Wednesday and Venera 

Last but certainly not least , there’s THE HIDDEN GEM , the most underestimated of them all because she’s a “ CHILD “ , the second one since Ulyana’s return that RLC should invest ….. Elli 

Very close and nice to watch are Martina ( always a top tenant ) and Gyana … 

I am only trying to put your thoughts in an order so you don’t try to mix what I am writing wit your own conservative and back to the 60s way of thinking . If you keep on challenging me , I HAVE AN ANSWER FOR ANY QUESTION/CHALLENGE .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Watch better my posts and then you can figure it out . 

There’s the tenant above all tenants … Masha 

There’s the future of this site which has been unlucky without her will …. Ulyana 

There’s THE WOMAN  of this site … Karol ( very close is Tereza ) 

There’s the girl who nobody knows what might be and anything is possible … Harley 

There are the two sex lovers like TONS OF TIME we haven’t seen ….. Gloria and Ashley 

There are two women who are a “ MUST SEE “ due to their endless potential of what can be seen by them in an incredible variety of things …. Wednesday and Venera 

Last but certainly not least , there’s THE HIDDEN GEM , the most underestimated of them all because she’s a “ CHILD “ , the second one since Ulyana’s return that RLC should invest ….. Elli 

Very close and nice to watch are Martina ( always a top tenant ) and Gyana … 

I am only trying to put your thoughts in an order so you don’t try to mix what I am writing wit your own conservative and back to the 60s way of thinking . If you keep on challenging me , I HAVE AN ANSWER FOR ANY QUESTION/CHALLENGE .

there's a tenant below all tenants = masha

the future of this site does not include = ulyana

they are all women so no need for = karol or tereza

anything is possible with any of these girls not just = harley

they are all sex worker and not just = gloria and ashley

there are many women that are a must see, not just = wednesday and venera

the hidden gem, and i know you're not going to believe i agree with you = elli

two that i could see leaving sooner rather than later = martina and gyana

what's life without a challenge!

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

there's a tenant below all tenants = masha

the future of this site does not include = ulyana