pulo filipe

54 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Thank you very much Leora Paul In Malia's room 

Leora Doing a blowjob on Paul 

Sex 

Leora Jumping on Paul 

kitten drinking milk  

very intense and good 

You missed the bit where the dog shit on carpet, and Paul was not gonna deal with that shit! 😂

Maybe one time he'll pull out and cum on her ass or turn her around and give her a facial? Most times he either ejaculates over himself (when she gives him a BJ) or in her. His expression never changes, so you only know he's finished when he climbs off.

• Upvote 1

A good workout with Mr Black. Like when she licks the dildo clean after fucking herself. And showing us how it gapes her pussy. Would have loved her to slap her pussy with it though

Enjoyed how much she seemed to be enjoyign 3 fingers in her pussy! Imagine how good 4 would feel Leora.

Also loved the sports bra and thong!

• Upvote 2

I just watched the replay of the most beautiful Leora making love to Mr Black.

Very impressive I must say and Mr. Black was one very lucky dude.

Big orgasm and love twitching post orgasm.

It was an awesome display of womanhood.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/15/2023 at 8:31 PM, jjohndoe1960 said:

You missed the bit where the dog shit on carpet, and Paul was not gonna deal with that shit! 😂

Maybe one time he'll pull out and cum on her ass or turn her around and give her a facial? Most times he either ejaculates over himself (when she gives him a BJ) or in her. His expression never changes, so you only know he's finished when he climbs off.

Are you sure it was the dog pauls getting lazy

16 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

A good workout with Mr Black. Like when she licks the dildo clean after fucking herself. And showing us how it gapes her pussy. Would have loved her to slap her pussy with it though

Enjoyed how much she seemed to be enjoyign 3 fingers in her pussy! Imagine how good 4 would feel Leora.

Also loved the sports bra and thong!

I totally agree with you.

• Like 2