Fan Page Leora 2023 #1

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I would sleep with my face buried in between her lovely ass cheeks. If she happened to let out a noisy fart or let out a little air biscuit with a pfft it would be heaven scent.

😆 you and Greg have a lot in common 😉

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

"Disgusting" is my middle name but I spell it "Desperation"

OMG, straight normal sex with Leora and I would tick off a "Bucket List" task 🥰

22 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

😆 you and Greg have a lot in common 😉

Dougie which hole do you fancy I don't mind I would eat her shit straight out of toilet then lick her ass clean hey hey got a big lump in my undies 🥳

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

OMG, straight normal sex with Leora and I would tick off a "Bucket List" task 🥰

Your "Bucket List" is only with Leora - :smile:. Blowjob from Leora, do anal to Leora, MFF threesome with Leora and another girl, cockhold Paul while fucking Leora, and much more.

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Dougie which hole do you fancy I don't mind I would eat her shit straight out of toilet then lick her ass clean hey hey

I like to be sexually abused and treated like shit or is it with shit. I would use her shit for toothpaste and her piss for mouthwash. I would smell just like "eau de toilette".

50 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I like to be sexually abused and treated like shit or is it with shit. I would use her shit for toothpaste and her piss for mouthwash. I would smell just like "eau de toilette".

We should meet  up me and you got alot in common are you married I'd like to meet your wife I could dig mine up if you want to swop

• Haha 1