leave

all the new people on here dont know any better, but for the old guys, we have lost to many good girls... Maria, Lora, Alma were my top 3, all gone now. Its only some small titted girls left, what a shame. i hope they find a good girl for this apt..

Why do I miss most of the crazy stuff when I am gone for some days.

Just looked at Rlc and there apartment is taken down indeed. But I also read something about a hidden apartment. Getting weird at Rlc.

Wonder if they are gone for good or RLC took the cams down for legal reasons.  If she was running around with a hammer like someone claimed in another topic then they might just take them down till it blows over.

Tho I hope it's for good. They were boring for the most part and she was no looker.

A esta pareja se les iba mucho la cabeza por culpa de los celos y de tantas drogas como se metían en el cuarto sin camaras (incluida Alma cuando estaba).

Los dos empezaron a trabajar para ahorrar dinero y no irse con las manos vacías. Esto hace indicar a que tenían pensada la espantada, no a sido nada casual.

Hace unos dias dije que esto empezaba a parecerse al principio del fin entre Alma&Stefan. Cada vez se evitaban más en el apartamento, cada uno salía por su lado (sobre todo Isabel), aparentaban estar juntos cuando en realidad no lo estaban, se aguantaban por pura estrategia, para ganar dinero y marcharse con la mayor cantidad de dinero posible. Todo era muy sospechoso. Al final parece el tiempo me ha dado la razón.

Por otra parte, a ver quien meten aquí... Espero que metan de una vez a una tia jamona, con carnes (al estilo Alma). Que ya esta bien de chicas delgadas, sin curvas, ni tetas, ni nada. Que todas las tias de RLC son del mismo perfil, todas esqueléticas... Queremos variedad!!. Tias con curvas, con tetas, con un buen culo... En definitiva, una mujer "made in Spain".

A esta pareja se les iba mucho la cabeza por culpa de los celos y de tantas drogas como se metían en el cuarto sin camaras (incluida Alma cuando estaba).

Los dos empezaron a trabajar para ahorrar dinero y no irse con las manos vacías. Esto hace indicar a que tenían pensada la espantada, no a sido nada casual.

Hace unos dias dije que esto empezaba a parecerse al principio del fin entre Alma&Stefan. Cada vez se evitaban más en el apartamento, cada uno salía por su lado (sobre todo Isabel), aparentaban estar juntos cuando en realidad no lo estaban, se aguantaban por pura estrategia, para ganar dinero y marcharse con la mayor cantidad de dinero posible. Todo era muy sospechoso. Al final parece el tiempo me ha dado la razón.

Por otra parte, a ver quien meten aquí... Espero que metan de una vez a una tia jamona, con carnes (al estilo Alma). Que ya esta bien de chicas delgadas, sin curvas, ni tetas, ni nada. Que todas las tias de RLC son del mismo perfil, todas esqueléticas... Queremos variedad!!. Tias con curvas, con tetas, con un buen culo... En definitiva, una mujer "made in Spain".

To this couple were going head too much because of jealousy and many drugs as they got into the room without cameras (including Alma when he was).

The two began working to save money and not leave empty handed. This does indicate that the fright had thought, I was not anything casual.

A few days ago I said that this was beginning to look like the beginning of the end between Alma & Stefan. Every time they avoided more in the apartment, everyone came out of his hand (especially Elizabeth), appeared to be together when in fact they were not, they put up with for pure strategy, to earn money and walk away with the most money possible. It was all very suspicious. In the end it seems the time has proved me right.

Moreover, to see who put here ... I hope that mess once a buxom aunt, meats (Soul Style). That it's okay for thin girls, no curves, no tits, no nothing. All aunts of RLC are the same profile ... We all skeletal !! variety. Tias with curves, boobs, a nice ass ... In short, a woman "made in Spain".

To this couple were going head too much because of jealousy and many drugs as they got into the room without cameras (including Alma when he was).

The two began working to save money and not leave empty handed. This does indicate that the fright had thought, I was not anything casual.

A few days ago I said that this was beginning to look like the beginning of the end between Alma & Stefan. Every time they avoided more in the apartment, everyone came out of his hand (especially Elizabeth), appeared to be together when in fact they were not, they put up with for pure strategy, to earn money and walk away with the most money possible. It was all very suspicious. In the end it seems the time has proved me right.

Moreover, to see who put here ... I hope that mess once a buxom aunt, meats (Soul Style). That it's okay for thin girls, no curves, no tits, no nothing. All aunts of RLC are the same profile ... We all skeletal !! variety. Tias with curves, boobs, a nice ass ... In short, a woman "made in Spain".

Soul Style no, "Alma Style" (Alma, nombre propio). Por lo demás, bien :)