leave

coucou les petits loups

eh oui je l'avais dis que ça se terminerai pour se couple !

ça part en couille !!! ;D ;D ;D

bisous les petits loups

;) :-*

Selon certains épisodes récents, ça aurait même pu se terminer "sans les couilles"    ;)

Pas grave, Show must go on !

Guest xvoyeurx

hi,if this appartment is offline right now,it's time put the new couple marta/david online in normal list now.

j don't want see new couple in this appartment,the quality of cameras is not very good,j want see new couple in new appartment

but the bad thing is that the people that are paying has one less apartment to look at (not that i will miss them)but are still paying the Same amount of money.like it was stated, they need to put the hidden couple online.

but rlc will LOSE money....boo hoo.      :'(    ::)

Another Apartment for the archives.

This was the last link to see Alma once in a while.

RLC likely had enough complaints about them they decided it was time to pull their plug.

Who will be the next fish they snag for this Apartment? 

I'd say bring back Alma and whom ever she may be with.

despite all that we can blame Isabel, it will lift the audience rlc on his arrival, with scéances sex everywhere in the apartment. after, pls lot of interest because not monotonous life without friends ... What is certain is that she was not shy, and that was one of the girls as "hot" rlc.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

despite all that we can blame Isabel, it will lift the audience rlc on his arrival, with scéances sex everywhere in the apartment. after, pls lot of interest because not monotonous life without friends ... What is certain is that she was not shy, and that was one of the girls as "hot" rlc.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

That's the clearest quality picture of Isabel I have seen in a while.

I'll  make that my new Desktop Wallpaper. since this will be the last photo of her.

That's the clearest quality picture of Isabel I have seen in a while.

I'll  make that my new Desktop Wallpaper. since this will be the last photo of her.

shame because it's the only girl you could see naked on rlc