big brother

dragon56

Rlc is already a company who are able to steer there couples when its needed.

But its not scripted like most shows on tv, big brother or other shows.

If they would change something, it would be more usefull to get more in touch with there fans. A newsletter, or something like that. Not to much, still a bit more connected with there subscribers and fans.

They can take a apartment offline when its needed.

Upgrade cams like they did recently.

Theres a lot you can think of to keep things interesting for there customers.

For example tell or advice the couples to be more at the payed cams instead of the free cams.

I don't believe in a free rlc world, they are there to make a good profit at the end of each day.

They can take a apartment offline when its needed.

Upgrade cams like they did recently.

Theres a lot you can think of to keep things interesting for there customers.

For example tell or advice the couples to be more at the payed cams instead of the free cams.

I don't believe in a free rlc world, they are there to make a good profit at the end of each day.

Oh right, they've been doing such a good job of all those things so far that it should have been so obvious.

Rlc is already a company who are able to steer there couples when its needed.

That's the key thing. They may intervene when it's necessary but they're not kicking people out for petty shit, for example they're not fucking or aren't fucking enough.

At some point, every couple was generally disliked at first, including Maya and Alina. Now they are everyone's favorite. Everyone hated Adriana/David those first 2 weeks because they would only fuck on the balcony and wanted them gone. Now everyone loves them. All I'm saying giving the consumers the power to remove people would be stupid. And that's not even mentioning the fact that it would then become more of a contest of trying to stay in the house rather than them just living their lives normally. I would run far away from RLC and CC if that happened.

Its my opinion ozioziozi, nothing more or less.

At my company no one will be hired and said to do what they want and i will sit down waiting to see nice green numbers pop up at the end of the month when my accountant sends the results of our sales.

Your right Buster. There will be some contracts signed and both sides need to do there job to keep it working. That might be the reason some are not being taken out of the list even if nothing happens.

The part of the complains will always be there. Hate or love them, its still there life.

I've been giving the theory put forward by 1337nl that RLC is a company and the couples are technically employees. If that is the case, the employees or couples should all have a job description or duty statement. It does appear by the number of complaints, some legitimate and some just whining pre-pubescent teenagers, that the staff are not fulfilling their duties. The solution is simple, it's what I do with my staff, OJT (on the job training).

As the couples all have shortfalls in varying areas, group training is out of the question. The alternative of course is one on one and as a qualified workplace trainer and assessor, I am willing to volunteer my time to help out Leora, Maya, Katya and should have time for Diana. One on one is my specialty and I don't think I would need more than a dozen or so private sessions with each of the girls to get them qualified.

To maintain the workplace trainer and assessor quals, you are required to complete annual professional development training, so I could balance this out by letting Alina deliver some one on one training to me. I have to do a minimum of 20 hours per annum, so one session a month should cover it.

I have hit one snag, to benefit, all parties need to receive training. This is purely voluntary, but I do need people to work with Paul, Stepan and Ruslan. How you deliver the training is up to you, I'm sure I still have a very good manual called Wall to Wall Counselling in my old army trunk you could borrow. The army banned it because the medical centre couldn't keep up with the recruits turning up at sick parade every morning and the number of broken limbs and cases of concussion were starting to raise questions up the chain of command.

Anyway, if 1337nl is right, it would be worth buying shares in RLC now while they are cheap, because in 6 to 12 months, the thing should start to boom!

I still have neet seen any proof that they get paid.  some do work some may get money from the government.  Why don't  enjoy just thee way it is and not try to change it and if you don't like it just leave.