B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

1 hour ago, northguy said:

02.57 Kristy to Taylor: "No honey, please never come to me

again in my room before you do...

I'm busy, bye bye, I'm busy."

Jealousi of course, admitted by Kristy.

Later openly bothered several times by Taylor.

When did she admit she was jealous? You got a time stamp?

18 minutes ago, moules said:

From a very quick read, the Spanish legal code apparently does not have a stalking law, per se, with workplace harassment being the closest equivalent.  In this instance, Tim and Tani are both employees of the same business enterprise, and he has no right to be monitoring and interfering with her private life, as he did last night.  That said, Spanish law seems to have a lot of grey areas when it comes to addressing harassment situations where a person's fundamental right to psychological and moral integrity is violated.

Perhaps what you write is a bit inconsistent. Maybe Tim didn't interfere in Tani's private life, but in her work choices. So maybe it's not a matter of laws, but rather a matter of work, which RLC staff should take care of.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, northguy said:

Exactly, and therefore quite fascinating psychology (guessing game).

One could think Kristy want's Taylor all for herself, but then they

would be a couple. As Kristy doesn't finish Taylor off (as she should,

when she get's her excited, kind of moral duty?) she basically

can't have it both ways. In that sense Taylor is right.

But her provocation with doing Tani right in Kristy's face, a very bad mistake.

Any power battles between them, Kristy wins them all.

Maybe it wasn't a sensible move. But we haven't seen all the consequences yet, we'll see how the situation evolves.

But how can you blame Taylor? She is a hunter and Tani is a too delicious prey not to have the desire to taste it.

27 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

When did she admit she was jealous? You got a time stamp?

22.57, as stated. It's obviously my interpretation,

that Kristy doesn't want to see Taylor doing Tani meaning jealousi.

Edited, got the wrong time of 02.57, sorry.

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

But how can you blame Taylor? She is a hunter and Tani is a too delicious prey not to have the desire to taste it.

My take is bad tactics. Tani means nothing to Taylor, she's Tim's dog.

4 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Perhaps what you write is a bit inconsistent. Maybe Tim didn't interfere in Tani's private life, but in her work choices. So maybe it's not a matter of laws, but rather a matter of work, which RLC staff should take care of.

Spanish law is confusing because it is not codified in this area, and what constitutes harassment is subject to judicial interpretation.  The summaries of the harassment law deal almost entirely with employer-employee harassment, and do not address harassment of an employee by another employee.

At the first party, Tim came rushing over, and all the girls were in the kitchen with Fior, and the only sexual activity was kissing, and no one had disrobed.  That Tani would kiss another girl was apparently enough to for him to race over to B-4, and, after arriving, quickly march Tani up to her room.  Once there, he laid down on her bed and refused to leave, despite her pleading for him to leave.  He only left after Tani asked Taylor to get into bed and start having lesbian sex with the guest who was also sleeping in Tani's bed at the time.  When the pretend sex started, Tim left the bed in a flash.  Another indication that he objects to girls having sex with each other?  And Tani knows that?

10 minutes ago, northguy said:

She is not his property, although he seems to think so.  At heart, he's a chauvinist and resents women being the top dogs at RLC.  He is trying to control her life, and that can only end badly.

21 minutes ago, northguy said:

if it were a soap opera you would be absolutely right.
but we are looking at a GOV, they get drunk and do stupid things without thinking too much about the meaning.
I think anyone with an interest in beautiful girls would like to experience a night of sex with Tani.
Plus you have to consider that this would definitely go to the top of the replay list.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

She is not his property, although he seems to think so.  At heart, he's a chauvinist and resents women being the top dogs at RLC.  He is trying to control her life, and that can only end badly.

Agree, but he's hired to do what he does, but very macho/possessive.

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

if it were a soap opera you would be absolutely right.
but we are looking at a GOV, they get drunk and do stupid things without thinking too much about the meaning.

They know exactly what they're doing even if drunk in my opinion.

Rules: Everybody does it with everybody.

• Like 1