B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

Rani telling Taylor why Kristy is so angry and that tim wants to talk with her in english

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

what are they saying? I can't watch the video at the moment 

This is very much a relationship. Again if it's only a fuck relationship you would not see them cuddle up like this almost every night and seeping together almost every night too. I rest my case!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ShowMe90 said:

what are they saying? I can't watch the video at the moment 

Kristy said that she is angry because Taylor goes from one girl to another and then comes back to her. She does not like Taylors behaviour. And Taylor said that Kristy removed her on Instagram and after that she said (Taylor) that she made a mistake but that she was drunk.
Taylor said she fell for Kristy the moment she saw her but Monica and Kristy was very close so she did not act in the beginning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Kristy said that she is angry because Taylor goes from one girl to another and then comes back to her. She does not like Taylors behaviour. And Taylor said that Kristy removed her on Instagram and after that she said (Taylor) that she made a mistake but that she was drunk.

Oh thanks 😊

1 minute ago, ShowMe90 said:

Oh thanks 😊

They talked more about it but mostly that Taylor was too drunk to remember all she did but that she need Kristy to tell her what she did wrong. Its very clear that Taylor is 100% in love with Kristy and is sad that she made a mistake (as she said = in front of Kristy). She also said that Kristy had played "hard to get" all day (no Newsflash here) so it was probably a drunk reaction to that and that she only kissed with Tani (she forgot to mention licking her pussy and fingering her ha ha). She also said that Kim had flirted with her but that she did not want anything to do with Kim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

They talked more about it but mostly that Taylor was too drunk to remember all she did but that she need Kristy to tell her what she did wrong. Its very clear that Taylor is 100% in love with Kristy and is sad that she made a mistake (as she said = in front of Kristy). She also said that Kristy had played "hard to get" all day (no Newsflash here) so it was probably a drunk reaction to that and that she only kissed with Tani (she forgot to mention licking her pussy and fingering her ha ha). She also said that Kim had flirted with her but that she did not want anything to do with Kim.

For what I could understand Taylor isn't exactly in love but when she saw Kristy for the first time she was her target but Monica was always around. And she said that Kristy is playing hard to get for 3 months, not just yesterday.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks for the info kris66, i'll be so glad when kristy, taylor, and lilith leave rlc just so i don't have to read all this nonsense!

Or you could skip all the nonsense and they stay in the project. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Oh, I love the drama. At least something is happening in the villa.  Relationship, no relationship?, just friends?. Then why the jealous hissy-fit and leave the villa?  Tani let loose and had fun, till Tim the faithful friend ... boy friend .... FWB, got out of bed and rushed over to put an end to it. Tells you a lot about Tim, and ..... Tani.  And ..... you have a young, good looking, sexy woman looking to play sexually at the RLC villas, and can't find a willing partner. Unbelievable!