B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

18 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I hope no one portrays you as a pervert

I've been described as a "ho", meaning homosexual, and I'm in fact straight.

I don't care at all, since in my culture homosexuals are accepted as equals.

The truth is there's a handful or two here on this thread that are

big homophobics and want's Kristy out of here for her "fall/mistake".

The mods allow their BS, cause most of them are not Europeans.

This thread is essentially very sick to me. I get "Taliban" wibes here.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

To anyone who gives a shit, I often make comments on here and sign off.  If you reply to it and I don't respond, I most likely didn't see it for one reason or another. I'm not being ignorant or ignoring you. Sometimes I come back and the thread is closed. I have no idea what to do in that case! Have a good night. I may repeat this message again.

In and Out Ashleyxyz    its better than not coming at all      we love what whatever we can get from your sexy perspectives 

Taylor now trying to be the biggest fuck up in RLC history.

Will leave the villa in February, so Kristy is actually nothing in reality.

Well, well, and claiming she did nothing wrong to her.

When your horizon is the tip of your nose, that's the life you get.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Taylor now trying to be the biggest fuck up in RLC history.

Will leave the villa in February, so Kristy is actually nothing in reality.

Well, well, and claiming she did nothing wrong to her.

When your horizon is the tip of your nose, that's the life you get.

And she has a really big one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

Taylor ora sta cercando di essere il più grande fottuto nella storia di RLC.

Lascerà la villa a febbraio, quindi Kristy in realtà non è niente.

Bene, bene, e affermando che non le ha fatto nulla di male.

Quando il tuo orizzonte è la punta del tuo naso, questa è la vita che ottieni.

Mi sembra di aver capito che sperava di rimanere fino a febbraio. Ma se ne andra’ prima, sei sicuro di aver sentito bene?

2 hours ago, moules said:

My theory is that the Friday night party illustrates the cruelty of women, specifically Tani and Lilith.  Dumb-ass Tim was played by both of them.  Tim, who truly is a dumb-ass, did exactly what they expected him to do. IMO  Kristy's, who was not in on the joke, relationship with Taylor was collateral damage.

I base the theory on three things:  (1) Tim stalking Tani, as well as the other participants in B-4.  (2) Tani's slutty behavior in the LR, both while Kristy was present, and after Kristy left  (3) a peculiar event that occurred at the bottom of the stairs in B-4 just after Tani and Lilith left the LR for Tani's bedroom.

(1) The girls know Tim is regularly watching the RLC streams.  He probably has admitted to such to Tani.  They very much resent this because there have no sense of privacy when they meet him face-to-face.   It's like seeing him in the kitchen and him, having peeped them on RLC, knowing what they did last night.

(2) From replay, Lilith was the first and only girl to strip to bra and panties after the party was underway in the living room. (Taylor did not take off any clothes until Tani was nude in her bedroom.)  It was Tani herself, with Kristy present, who took off her top and began dancing bare-breasted.  It was Tani herself, with Kristy having left, who pulled down her panties, rubbed her fingers in her pussy, and then put her fingers in Taylor's mouth.  (BTW, it was Kimberly who was the first to rub Tani's bare pussy, and Taylor never did in the LR.)  Tani did all of this knowing Tim was watching.  She was like placing cheese in the trap for the mouse.

(3) Tani and Lilith had just arrived in Tani's room, when Taylor comes to the door and motions for them to quickly come out to the hall.  They go to the stairs largely out of cam view.  Their cries and squeals can be heard on the cams in Tami's room, even though they are at the far end of the hall.  This little show was surely not done for the cams, or for Kimberly, or for Kristi, who was in the FR.  I suspect Taylor thought she heard Tim in the villa, but it was a false alarm.  He did not arrive until about five minutes later, to come upon a manufactured lesbian orgy.  The minute that Lilith begins playing with Tani's breasts, quickly followed by Taylor licking her pussy, Tani begins with the loud cries of orgasmic delight.

Tim is old school, he disapproves of any girl-girl sex.  He is free to fuck other girls, but expects Tani to be monogamous, and most definitely she should not engage in girl-girl fun.  His disapproval of her engaging in girl-girl fun is such that he cannot restrain himself when he sees it occurring and he rushes to intervene, and 'rescue' her.  Knowing this, Tani and Lilith set the trap, and dumb-ass that he is, he quickly took the bait.

Kristi was not in on the plot.

this reconstruction makes sense. it would also be right in the context in which they are
the drama that Kristy staged instead seems excessive to me .. typical of girls who think they are princesses and who take themselves too seriously

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Mi sembra di aver capito che sperava di rimanere fino a febbraio. Ma se ne andra’ prima, sei sicuro di aver sentito bene?

Don't rely on my takes, because I seem to get some things wrong,

though I certainly try to be reliable. But it seems that Rani and Taylor

is trying to move on to some other place/country.

Talks were in Rani's bed from 15.43 to 16.10.

3 minutes ago, Machevh said:

the drama that Kristy staged instead seems excessive to me .. typical of girls who think they are princesses and who take themselves too seriously

Taylor played with Kimberley next to Kristy, then played with Lilith,

then kissed Tani 2 meters from Kristy, and did explicit foreplay with Tani,

like 5 meters in front of Kristy, supposedly her big love.

Kind of your wife dancing with another man, taking his clothes off

and making moves. Jealousy? Fuck up? Your choice.

• Haha 2