B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope I'm wrong but I think both know that this will not last so they are enjoying while it last. Kristy will go back to Moscow and Taylor to Italy.

there will be this vacation that they will take together, they will be able to "test" their story outside of the game.
then they will split. T won't stay in Italy for long, it seems she will return abroad to resume the job she had before arriving here. it is not known how long K will have to stay in Russia. When will she be able to get out, will reach T and will there be a happy ending? it seems that T hope for this, but we will probably never know

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

there will be this vacation that they will take together, they will be able to "test" their story outside of the game.
then they will split. T won't stay in Italy for long, it seems she will return abroad to resume the job she had before arriving here. it is not known how long K will have to stay in Russia. When will she be able to get out, will reach T and will there be a happy ending? it seems that T hope for this, but we will probably never know

This is why I said "I hope I'm wrong" because they seem to have together.  Of course that this is the beginning of a relationship and everything is nice and beautiful until the couple gets in to the routine and the relation with family members. So only time will tell what's going to happen.

9 minutes ago, Machevh said:

I'll be careful, cause I get things wrong sometimes.

But as I understand it, Kristy is visiting her family and friends

in Moscow just for a few days, with an intention of returning to Taylor, wherever.

Kristy has at one point suggested to Taylor it should be in the Villa.

Taylor has at another point said, she loves the luxury of the Villa.

So for me is sounds like a possibility, that they could return.

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

I'll be careful, cause I get things wrong sometimes.

But as I understand it, Kristy is visiting her family and friends

in Moscow just for a few days, with an intention of returning to Taylor, wherever.

Kristy has at one point suggested to Taylor it should be in the Villa.

Taylor has at another point said, she loves the luxury of the Villa.

So for me is sounds like a possibility, that they could return.

What I wrote is what I heard.
T said it's not his ideal job but it's still a good job and she intends to go back there.
But who knows? Maybe RLC will make them a good offer in the meantime.
Certainly K likes the luxury of the villa, and seems to have activities outside of Barcelona, while T doesn't, and I don't think she wants to be a professional "camgirl".