B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

that was  a great show last night .... mostly free camera ... Brittany surprised the fuck out of me ...so erotic 

it was an exhibitionist doing an exhibition for her voyeur blessed friends  and in turn us voyeurs watching all that ... one of my favourite shows in years...   and it matters zero if people think its fake showtime or whatever their bitch or view ...it was fucking SHOWTIME   loved it 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

please ...  anyone got a screen grab !! 

just saw the pics of Kimberley's Tits    Probably the best Tits in Rlc in a long time ... to each their own 

nevermind the screen grab  I got the whole show lastnight ...  ( the screen kept cutting out  but the mood and eroticism was still there ... this Brit is a FREAK   love her 

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

that was  a great show last night .... mostly free camera ... Brittany surprised the fuck out of me ...so erotic 

it was an exhibitionist doing an exhibition for her voyeur blessed friends  and in turn us voyeurs watching all that ... one of my favourite shows in years...   and it matters zero if people think its fake showtime or whatever their bitch or view ...it was fucking SHOWTIME   loved it 

Agreed!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Sembra che si bagnino l'una sull'altra così spesso che si cambiano le mutandine più volte al giorno... piuttosto dolce. lol

Come on, how cute!!! I have certainly missed these moments, would you give me some indications to watch them?