B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

44 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I agree with what you had said about Kristy being bi.  I always thought of Kristy as being bi, as I stated before, since she had been with Alana, with some of the small things I've seen between them, after they both moved into B2.  Also from what I've read about her and Kamila and noticing how she really felt about her.  I've only seen a video and a picture of them from another website which told me a lot as well, although the video and picture of Kamila seemed to me very different from each other and the picture of Kristy didn't look like the Kristy I see now. I originally thought Taylor's drinking was going to be an issue for Kristy.  However, after seeing what happened last night, I don't quite feel the same, because I know Taylor really loves being with Kristy.  She went to sleep last night away from everyone.  Now that is very unusual for her to do anything close to that.  Hopefully it will work out for the both of them.  I still believe Kristy is doing this with Taylor because she stated in the past that she isn't going back to Russia.  I'm not sure. But, I think Kristy will do whatever it takes to keep from having to stay there or not having to go back there at all. I don't see any shows or anything fake between them now, as I did before when Monica was around. I also think Monica left after seeing or knowing what is going on between them, IMO. I see Kristy being in full control of the relationship and I don't see Taylor as a slave to Kristy, because she still says what she believes whenever she needs to.  

Very good RZ. Just to add some history. Kristy and Kamila (both models) were so

successful in 2015 (on free cams on the couch of B1), that RLC gave

them a big flat (R1) in Moscow. That Kristy was actually trying to

seduce Kamila (straight) on cam was not clear to me or like nobody else.

Kamila was essentially a "It's all about me" character. Kristy failed.

Kristy - Taylor now seems very stable, functional with Kristy in charge.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, northguy said:

OK, very good. Their nickname is "Loud Kids", which

fits me as well, in spite of age. Old body, young spirit. 😀

I never a good thing to explain a joke or a meme, but you didn't understood the true meaning of it.

3 hours ago, northguy said:

As Kristy has been bi since at least 2015,

to take on Taylor as a lover was like nearly nothing to her as such.

("we", the viewers, just didn't know that at all).

The real waiting game might be the obvious "fucking around"

that Taylor does at parties while drunk, but I think Kristy will

clean her up, so in my mind still in full control here.

Of course Kristy "loosing" her father to alcohol is something here also.

There seems to be no problems at all this morning in spite of Taylor's

behavior last night.

sorry what are you basing your claim that Kristy has been bisexual since 2015 on, in Moscow she only had boyfriends, the only time Kami tried to kiss her she refused, she had a few show massages with her room-mate in B2, so maybe you should make less assumptions

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

sorry what are you basing your claim that Kristy has been bisexual since 2015 on, in Moscow she only had boyfriends, the only time Kami tried to kiss her she refused, she had a few show massages with her room-mate in B2, so maybe you should make less assumptions

Because Kristy told Taylor that she was in love with Kamila (2015),

tried to get her, but failed. So evidently Kristy has been bi

in all of her time on RLC. By the way Miron is also bi.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is very obvious that the old guy looks ridiculous pretending to be a young guy.

Body wise, of course. But (open-) mind, surely not.

For me it's a joy to follow modern culture of the young,

and I like it. Here the global success of Måneskin and the

drama relationship of Kristy and Taylor, two sides of the same story for me.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Because Kristy told Taylor that she was in love with Kamila (2015),

tried to get her, but failed. So evidently Kristy has been bi

in all of her time on RLC. By the way Miron is also bi.

I also agreed with him about her being bi, because I seen her kiss Alana on the lips for a very long time one time in B2 bathroom inside of the bedroom, and Alana seemed to enjoy it by the look in her eyes when Kristy walked away.  I also saw Alana go down on Kristy with ice and Kristy instigated it.  Someone else told me it was ice in Alana's mouth when I was explaining it.  Those were little cues I noticed at the time.