B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

1 hour ago, moules said:

Taylor has fucked Lilith, Tani (until she was interrupted), and, IIRC, a guest girl or another girl from Barcelona..ย ย  She missed Monica.ย  She may have tied Aleksandra's record.

i'm talking about with her mighty sword the strap-on.ย  i was thinking about this a little while ago and she might have fucked a total of 3 girls with the strap-on. elettra, tinder fuck #1, and tinder fuck #2 both of which were heavily tatted up i believe.ย  actually make that all three that were tatted up, elettra the dirtiest slut to be on rlc was also tatted up.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Yes, Masha too.ย  Where Masha asked for the strap-on, Taylor obliged, and after several minutes, Masha said 'mo more'.

I didn't put Kristy on the list because I surmised that FZ [HF] had mentally included her, as his posts acknowledged that the bull dyke lesbian was having sex with Kristy.ย  (Unless of course he had banished the view of their having sex from his memory.)ย  ย  I don't know how many bull dyke lesbians FZ has come across, but I don't think Taylor would be considered a bull dyke by other lesbians.ย 

I have a friend who is an androgynous lesbian, so she often takes the boy role with her strap-on.ย  She would consider Taylor to be on the 'thick' side based on a photo she sent of a lesbian sheย  would be visiting.ย  She can work remotely, so she travels internationally to visit her lesbian friends, and they likewise.ย  She was supposed to go to a fixture at Old Telford with several of them, but the match was postponed because of the Queen's funeral.ย  Manchester police had been sent to London, and there were none to spareย  to police the premises.

For Harley if he still lurks,ย  dykes in San Franciscoย 

d7496f_973a518dc5724ecb8fc5054de9c50edf~

with their Harleys!

ย 

thanks for the hf reference, i'll take that as a compliment coming from you!

i live in an area where there are dykes on bikes all over the place and guess what?ย  i have seen many bull dykes that look just like taylor and i've seen some of the clothes that taylor wears from the free kitchen camera and i'm 99.9% sure taylor is a bull dyke.ย  not all bull dykes have short hair and the only reason taylor's hair is long is she would be one really ugly bull dyke, and too ugly to participate on rlc.

This place is a circus, you just see the surface

They cover shit under the rug

You can't see they're faking, they'll never be naked

Just fill your drink with tonic gin, this is the American dream, so ย 

Sip the gossip, drink 'til you choke

Sip the gossip, burn down your throat

You're not iconic, you are just like them all

Don't act like you don't know.

(From new hit "Gossip", released just now,

Tom Morello, Rage Against The Machine).

Fits this forum really well.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

This place is a circus, you just see the surface

They cover shit under the rug

You can't see they're faking, they'll never be naked

Just fill your drink with tonic gin, this is the American dream, so ย 

Sip the gossip, drink 'til you choke

Sip the gossip, burn down your throat

You're not iconic, you are just like them all

Don't act like you don't know

you're hitting the sauce kinda early tonight aren't you pal?

2 hours ago, moules said:

Taylor has fucked Lilith, Tani (until she was interrupted), and, IIRC, a guest girl or another girl from Barcelona..ย ย  She missed Monica.ย  She may have tied Aleksandra's record.

I'm not sure who has the most of Aleksandra and Damira

10 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy really sick without any energy.

Kristy: What are you gonna do today?

Taylor: I'll be around to take care of you.

So Taylor is in fact a good person, as Kristy claims.

Wonder if Taylor is trying for some good karma, knowing the sickness might be coming her way next. ๐Ÿ˜‚