B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

20 minutes ago, northguy said:

Because Kristy told Taylor that she was in love with Kamila (2015),

tried to get her, but failed. So evidently Kristy has been bi

in all of her time on RLC. By the way Miron is also bi.

generally, boys who become close friends with girls, they are

2 hours ago, moritzmax said:

Petition to RLC

Britney moved to #B4
Serafima move Home

Am I the only one who likes Sera?
I'd be curious to see her in a context like the villa together with some wild girls, with a dominant position .. like Loraine.
Does anyone remember what happened during her first stay? why was she transferred from B4 to B1 so quickly?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Machevh said:

¿Soy el único al que le gusta Sera?
Tendría curiosidad de verla en un contexto como el de la villa junto a unas chicas salvajes, con una posición dominante.. como Loraine.
¿Alguien recuerda lo que pasó durante su primera estancia? ¿Por qué fue transferida de B4 a B1 tan rápido?

Yes It Is GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Am I the only one who likes Sera?
I'd be curious to see her in a context like the villa together with some wild girls, with a dominant position .. like Loraine.
Does anyone remember what happened during her first stay? why was she transferred from B4 to B1 so quickly?

I also like Sera.  I don't have any issues with her.  She seems to be mad most of the time but, that's okay with me.  If I don't like soemeone or something about them, I've learned to just move on most of the time. I also like the other girls in B1 as well.  I'm really starting to like Britney more than ever, since she is starting to open up a huge way.  I wasn't attracted to or a fan of any of the previous tenants except Mathilda.  But, that's just me.  To each their own.