B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

One thing is for sure, Lilith is not going to fly anywhere
She has almost as much as Esmi

Maybe, but if he's staying in town why go out so fast at 8am? From her demeanor it seemed she had an appointment or a schedule to meet.

Just to show how stunned she is, she blew a kiss as she left… but she didn't do it towards the cam but towards the stairs.

Good luck bella Lilith. Hope to see you again.

The way Lilith is packing many stuff from the kitchen in grocery bags tells me that Lilith is definitely not travelling by plane. Probably, she will be in Barcelona for few days.

The thing that is really puzzling me !!! why she has to leave B4 early in the morning around 8AM and in real rush to get her stuff from the kitchen as long as she doesn't have a flight to catch !!!!

I assume that Svetiana will come today to clean Lilith & Kristy's rooms. If Svetiana shows up today, this means that another two girls will arrive at B4 in the next day or so.   

il y a 9 minutes, Noldus a dit :

0754 Lilith a quitté B4 après 235 jours. Suivi par Nelly & Bogdan
Prenez soin de vous, bonne chance et bon retour

J'aime toujours ton mot de départ,  c'est le plus sympa à tous les coups , bonne journée 

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

Maybe, but if he's staying in town why go out so fast at 8am? From her demeanor it seemed she had an appointment or a schedule to meet.

Just to show how stunned she is, she blew a kiss as she left… but she didn't do it towards the cam but towards the stairs.

Good luck bella Lilith. Hope to see you again.

She was picked up, the doorbell rang and Bogdan opened just before she left

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The way Lilith is packing many stuff from the kitchen in grocery bags tells me that Lilith is definitely not travelling by plane. Probably, she will be in Barcelona for few days.

The thing that is really puzzling me !!! why she has to leave B4 early in the morning around 8AM and in real rush to get her stuff from the kitchen as long as she doesn't have a flight to catch !!!!

I assume that Svetiana will come today to clean Lilith & Kristy's rooms. If Svetiana shows up today, this means that another two girls will arrive at B4 in the next day or so.   

yep and She also packed at least three sets of bedding yesterday

18 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Maybe she will travel by bus but she took many items from the fridge which means that there is a big possibility that these items will go bad. 

Many time she was out for many days, maybe she has a place in Barcelona, maybe with the guy that she did face time a couple of times.

• Like 1