B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

Meine Glaskugel meint:

Eine einzelne Person in das große Schlafzimmer - vielleicht mit Nachzügler

Die Menge der Handtücher auf dem Bett lässt auf eine Person schließen.

Da Ludmilla noch emsig am Aufräumen ist, denke ich, dass wir nicht lange auf neue / alte Mädchen warten müssen.

Einfach mal so spekuliert.

Duscht Raniya auch mal oder lebt sie im eigenen Saft?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Ich bin froh, dass mein Abonnement abgelaufen ist. Ich werde eine Weile warten, bevor ich erneuere.

Geht mir auch so! Mit  den vielen Paar-Wohnungen und dem gegenwärtig vollkommen unattraktiven Zustand in den Villen von Barcelona gibt es für mich auf unabsehbare Zeit keinen Grund mehr ein Abonnement aufrecht zu erhalten. Das tut mir sehr leid denn es gab schon ganz andere Zeiten im RLC-Projekt. Ich warte erst mal ab ob wider Erwarten doch wieder Mädchen kommen bei denen man keine Minute Bildschirmzeit verlieren möchte. 

6 hours ago, moules said:

I'll finish this tangent into the Spanish criminal code.by referencing a rather long part of the code covering sexual abuse.  Sexual abuse covers an individual's lack of consent.   Some people cannot give consent because of their age or they are mentally incapacitated.  For example, a stepfather has consensual sex with his 12 year old stepdaughter.  The law says that she cannot consent to such sex because she is a minor child, and his having sex with her will be prosecuted under the law.

Another part of the law on sexual abuse covers sex with an incapacitated person. where the person was given alcohol, drugs, or any other natural or artificial substance that affected their ability to give consent.  (This law is broadly written.)

Tani and the others consumed alcohol, it seems in similar quantities.  None was drunk, like Daniel Fall-Down-the-Stairs in B-4  and Land-on-My-Head drunk.  One could say she was impaired, but no more than the others.  However, her actions in the living room where she did not object to Kimberly rubbing her bare pussy, or Tani herself rubbing her pussy with her fingers and then putting her fingers in Taylor's mouth were consensual acts that either she initiated or did not object to.

However, there was one act by Lilith that one might perceive as problematic.  At 23:21:59. as Tani's pants are about to be pulled off, Lilith gives Tani a rather large white tab to swallow.  Tani swallows without hesitation, and does not ask Lilith, 'What is this?'  Lilith has had this tab on the bed.,  The size seems too large for "Molly", and it could very well be a breath freshener strip.

To summarize, no sexual assault because there was no violence (no physical injury, no matter how minor) or intimidation.  Possible sexual abuse under the Spanish criminal code but there is a full video record of what happened, often from different angles,  and Tani's own actions prior to and particularly after the quick, interrupted sex on the bed suggest there was consent.

The Spanish criminal code regarding the crime of trespass is cut and dried.  Tim entered the residence of another person without their consent.   (If he has entered the villa at the FR door, and Kristy had let him in, no trespass.  The FR was the only area that Lilith went to, looking for him.)    

If you allow me to ask 2 questions about your comment:

1) B4 & B7 are the properties of RLC and you can consider them a workplace (similar to a company that has multiple-story building and the employees are moving from floor to floor to go to different departments everyday to perform their job duties), why is it considered a trespassing in case of RLC or this company in my example ?

2) Regarding sexual assault, I have never heard or read on the news that a woman/girl reported another woman/girl that she assaulted her. All the incidents that I heard or read about is always a man sexually assaulted a woman and I really don't know the reason for that.  I guess most women/girls don't consider it a sexual assault if another woman/girl touched her in a sexual manner. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Meine Glaskugel meint:

Eine einzelne Person in das große Schlafzimmer - vielleicht mit Nachzügler

Die Menge der Handtücher auf dem Bett lässt auf eine Person schließen.

Da Ludmilla noch emsig am Aufräumen ist, denke ich, dass wir nicht lange auf neue / alte Mädchen warten müssen.

Einfach mal so spekuliert.

Duscht Raniya auch mal oder lebt sie im eigenen Saft?

She probably sometimes goes somewhere hidden, so no one can see her without any clothes on like a close friends place or she can also go in the bathroom there where there isn't any cam across from the living room that she often uses when she is there.  She can easily just change her underwear or clean them after a certain period which I've seen others do while at the same time wearing the same clothing until she decides to change them. She just doesn't want anyone seeing her naked any longer, at least that's the way it seems. 

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

1) B4 & B7 are the properties of RLC and you can consider them a workplace (similar to a company that has multiple-story building and the employees are moving from floor to floor to go to different departments everyday to perform their job duties), why is it considered a trespassing in case of RLC or this company in my example ?

2) Regarding sexual assault, I have never heard or read on the news that a woman/girl reported another woman/girl that she assaulted her. All the incidents that I heard or read about is always a man sexually assaulted a woman and I really don't know the reason for that.  I guess most women/girls don't consider it a sexual assault if another woman/girl touched her in a sexual manner. 

On question 1, I expect that under Spanish law, B-4 and B-7 would be considered separate residences.  Even if the properties were owned by the same company, a resident of one building does not have a right-of-entry into the other building.  If Tim's employment required that he work in B-4, then he would be authorized to enter B-4.  However, Tim is not required to work in B-4, so no work-related right-of-entry.

On question 2, women have been convicted of raping a man.  Men have been convicted of raping other men.  Women have been convicted of raping other women.  For an example of the latter, see:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Newland, 27, convicted of three counts of sexual assault by penetration after asking woman to wear blindfold

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The difference is B7 is a mixed apartment with men and women and B4 is all girls. The guys in B7 know the girls in B4 walk around topless or even nude and they should show respect for the girls and let them know they are coming over and not just walk in whenever they want to.

• Upvote 2