B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

Taylor was supposed to be the lesbian girl chaser, and that was until something happened that even she didn't expect.

Thx. Mac. Don't get me wrong, I do make mistakes, just got very lucky here.

Taylor put so much effort into this (several weeks) to get her eye candy,

since her move at Kristy at the party at November 4.

She was lucky Kristy was a real bi, she sniffed that long before us.

The loss of them leaving is colossal since we won't see a happy Kristy and Taylor.

This real romance is contrasted to B4 as it is now. Deep fake shit in my mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

I can't write to RLC because the email hasn't been working for two days in Italy, they say it's a technical problem and not the hackers Can anyone complain to RLC about the constant and disturbing presence of Bulldog in the G P, also pointing out that tonight at 02.56 and today at 15.09 he showed up at the GP passing through the entrance to the swimming pool so without ringing to warn of arrival and wait to be accepted? It is intolerable to have such a parasite, which roams even closed rooms, which it did tonight. The biggest responsibility lies with the girls who accept him but he, despite being asked to stop, continues with extreme chutzpah

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I can't write to RLC because the email hasn't been working for two days in Italy, they say it's a technical problem and not the hackers Can anyone complain to RLC about the constant and disturbing presence of Bulldog in the G P, also pointing out that tonight at 02.56 and today at 15.09 he showed up at the GP passing through the entrance to the swimming pool so without ringing to warn of arrival and wait to be accepted? It is intolerable to have such a parasite, which roams even closed rooms, which it did tonight. The biggest responsibility lies with the girls who accept him but he, despite being asked to stop, continues with extreme chutzpah

Is useless to complaint about it.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Thx. Mac. Don't get me wrong, I do make mistakes, just got very lucky here.

Taylor put so much effort into this (several weeks) to get her eye candy,

since her move at Kristy at the party at November 4.

She was lucky Kristy was a real bi, she sniffed that long before us.

The loss of them leaving is colossal since we won't see a happy Kristy and Taylor.

This real romance is contrasted to B4 as it is now. Deep fake shit in my mind.

You're right about this last thing too, in fact that's why I hope to see them again but in another context, an apartment just for them, or with a few other girls but outside this clique that is now at B4/B7.

• Like 2