B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

31 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Here you go ladies and gentlemen: we have a man who has a crystal ball! He predicts the future and knows everything that will happen! Do you want to find out what will happen next on the RLC screens? Then you don't need to subscribe, just ask Mr. Thompson! 

the point is to follow you... you seem to living in a crystal ball... so keep feeding us with  your wonderous insights  oh Lesbo guru

I'm dying to hear of what sex and how many children this new couple have into their future ...  unbelievable 

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's quite hilarious 

just simple common sense .. anyone who has had a regular life into their 20's get all this   

and yes I am hillarious  thanks for noticing 

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just simple common sense .. anyone who has had a regular life into their 20's get all this   

and yes I am hillarious  thanks for noticing 

i was talking about the whole kristy/taylor love affair lmao, but you are hilarious as well.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

what no Kimberley ?/  weasels 

yeah the conversation that johnny posted yesterday where kimberly was doing most of the talking was all about them not including her for some reason but nobody seems to know what that reason is.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah the conversation that johnny posted yesterday where kimberly was doing most of the talking was all about them not including her for some reason but nobody seems to know what that reason is.

like i posted earlier... after that expose, bitching letter and accusations of how RLC controls ??? things ... naming names !   the shit hit the fan big time ... fingers to lips when Kim walked by ...all became so mysterious ... Only through some generous interpreteurs might we learn something of this groups collective paranoia ???   I'm curious 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

like i posted earlier... after that expose, bitching letter and accusations of how RLC controls ??? things ... naming names !   the shit hit the fan big time ... fingers to lips when Kim walked by ...all became so mysterious ... Only through some generous interpreteurs might we learn something of this groups collective paranoia ???   I'm curious 

me too

OT  really Sad to see Kimberly ostracized from the girls ... all alone in her room ... so what!  some gossip and calling people on their shit ...which of these young bitches haven't done the same ...   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I just now saw the post and I ask you: Why do you write: "The loss of their departure is colossal since we will not see Kristy and Taylor happy"?

Well Ponch, I would so have liked to see them some more,

both Taylor learning Kristy the sex (at 28 she didn't know the G spot),

and Kristy learning Taylor to drop the I'm only happy when drunk attitude.

B4 now is rather uninteresting to me.