US General Domestic Politics (2023) #3 Begins 1/22/23

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your comparison is laughable. Joe said the classified documents were secure in the garage where his Corvette was stored, but the photo clearly shows Hunter driving the Corvette with two unidentified women in it. That means Hunter Biden and most likely the women had access to the garage where the documents were stored.

Deine Einlassung hat nichts mit dem Thema zuvor zu tun. Trump und sein Sohn haben vor Putin einen tiefen Knicks der Ehrerbietung gemacht um Wohlwollen zu empfangen. Putin soll dann Angst vor so einer abhängigen Nusche haben ??? Du machst Dich lächerlich, wenn Du immer noch an diesen NAZI-braunen Versager von Trump glaubst.

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Kannst DU Dummkopf Dir nicht einmal bessere Witze einfallen lassen. Du bist primitiver, stinkender "Demokraten-Hasser" Scheiss Dir in die Hose US-Rep-NAZI ! Ich muß kotzen. Ab an die Front von Ukraine zu Russland.

53 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Your statement has nothing to do with the topic before. Trump and his son have bowed to Putin in a low curtsey to receive favors. Putin should then be afraid of such a dependent nusche ??? You're making a fool of yourself if you still believe in this NAZI-brown failure of Trump.

You are suppose to be so intelligent. Your statement is totally ignorant. Your  original statement was a reply to my comment about Hunter Biden in Joe Biden's Corvette with two women, so my reply to your reply has everything to do with the original topic raised by me.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Du sollst so intelligent sein. Deine Aussage ist völlig ignorant. Ihre ursprüngliche Aussage war eine Antwort auf meinen Kommentar zu Hunter Biden in Joe Bidens Corvette mit zwei Frauen, daher hat meine Antwort auf Ihre Antwort alles mit dem von mir angesprochenen ursprünglichen Thema zu tun.

Und welche Beweise hast Du nun. Außer Träume, Spekulationen und Verschwörungs-Theorien ????

39 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Can't you, you fool, come up with a better joke. You are primitive, stinking "democrat haters" Shit your pants US-Rep-NAZI! I have to puke. Off to the front from Ukraine to Russia.

Now you sound like Adolf.:tongue:  I'd be very surprised if the corrupt FBI official was not  a Democrat.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Jetzt klingst du wie Adolf. :Zunge:  Ich wäre sehr überrascht, wenn der korrupte FBI-Beamte kein Demokrat wäre.

Spying 1 ist ein primitives Arschloch, das ist klar. Und DU stinkst mit ihm zusammen ? Ich bin enttäuscht. Hat dieser kleine Wichser auch in Vietnam gedient und Frauen mißbraucht ? Kollege also ? Sonst verstehe ich Deine "Liebe" zu dem Idioten eigentlich NICHT.