B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

25 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

he found the gym's excuse to come to B4 early this morning

Kicked a ball and the heaviest lifting was his cell phone to check on the 100 messages to Alsu she wont return  

came into kitchen helped himself  and sat down to talk with other best friend Tani

These guys are permanent  now  ... as Miron said  this place is only for sex   or they both think   personal neighborhood brothel   

nice neighborhood wish I could have a villa of young girls next to mine 

il y a 7 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

Frappé une balle et le levage le plus lourd était son téléphone portable pour vérifier les 100 messages à Alsu, elle ne reviendra pas  

est entré dans la cuisine s'est aidé et s'est assis pour parler avec l'autre meilleur ami Tani

Ces gars sont permanents maintenant ... comme Miron l'a dit, cet endroit n'est que pour le sexe ou ils pensent tous les deux à un bordel de quartier personnel   

quartier sympa j'aimerais avoir une villa de jeunes filles à côté de la mienne 

Il vient faire à Taini sa grande démonstration de mec intéressant , bravo , Tim va lui faire arracher les couilles .

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

He comes to Taini to make his big demonstration of interesting guy, bravo, Tim will make him tear off the balls.

Translation a  bit harsh  from kicked a ball to hit a bullet   lol 

she ignores into her phone and smokes but he keeps whining 

I'm remembering what a dweeby needy nerd he was with Lorraine and her girlfriends   and rarely got it up when she let him in her bi sex partying with her girls 

Wisper Whisper

7 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

Would anyone unleash two imbeciles like Miron and Anthony on their own daughters? Have no decency and manners! My nephew , behave better and he is a child ! The other residents should also notice it and then act!

Chill. You are becoming really pathetic and annoying with those rants. Those girls show to us really capable about avoiding and exclude tenants that doesn't like around. Just pay attention on how they treat Kimberly. If they didn't like those guys they would exclude them too.

• Confused 1

Quand 2 mouches sentent de la viande, elles tourneront autour jusqu’à pouvoir l'atteindre 😅
Nous ne sommes que spectateurs de tout cela et non acteur malheureusement ...
Et quoi qu'il se passe comme interaction sur rlc, personne n'aura le même avis car on a tous des gouts, des fantasmes et autres différents ... le seul truc que nous avons en commun c'est qu'on est tous des voyeurs  😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

Would anyone unleash two imbeciles like Miron and Anthony on their own daughters? Have no decency and manners! My nephew , behave better and he is a child ! The other residents should also notice it and then act!

They're giving the paying members entertainment otherwise you'll be bored 😴 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

They're giving the paying members entertainment otherwise you'll be bored 😴 

well anguish for sure  ( weird marketing style RLC? 

they offer little entertainment value for most 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, moules said:

There is a rooftop terrace between the 'office' and the penthouse. 

There is no Rooftop Terrace that you claim, it is simply a flat roof above the centre stairwell between the garage & penthouse.

13 hours ago, Ash1 said:

The garage is directly above the kitchen, not some terrace.

This "terrace", or rooftop, that you're obsessing about, if it's situated between the garage and Anya's room, then it's situated directly above the stairwell that runs down the centre of the villa since that is also between the garage and Anya's room

You are correct with the location, but it is simply just a rooftop, not a Terrace as suggested by @moules

9 hours ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The rooftop terrace (or deck) is directly above the stairs seen in cam 1-8.  This rooftop deck is not above any part of the kitchen.

Much as you described, the garage is above the kitchen, and thus is to the left of the villa stairs and rooftop deck.  Below the kitchen is the terrace leading directly off of Rani's bedroom.

The garage roof is separate from the rooftop deck above the stairs, and is higher than the rooftop deck.

Simply just a rooftop, it's flat with no parapet or railing, it is also totally not accessible from anywhere, not even the garage (unless by a small high level window at the rear of the garage which most likely would require a ladder to climb to the window & crawl out, I find this unlikely as I don't believe there is any access from there garage, but one wonders how & why there is pot plants up there.