B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

Just now, FrankZabba said:

that's no excuse for the guys to be in b4 every day

It isn't an excuse, it's the reason why they can be there any time they want. That Villa doesn't belong to its tenants.

As I said the other day. I f the girls didn't liked the company of those guys they wouldn't be there all the time, just like they are doing with Kimberly.

The only thing that is left is to those who doesn't like them here is to stay mad about it.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It isn't an excuse, it's the reason why they can be there any time they want. That Villa doesn't belong to its tenants.

As I said the other day. I f the girls didn't liked the company of those guys they wouldn't be there all the time, just like they are doing with Kimberly.

The only thing that is left is to those who doesn't like them here is to stay mad about it.

you can say that again!  i guess you are of those that like seeing them there every day?  to each their peach i guess.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

they like the guys there so they can stay fully dressed

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you can say that again!  i guess you are of those that like seeing them there every day?  to each their peach i guess.

I barely watch B4. I mostly watch Asha's, K&K, V&U and any girl that is nude at the time.

• Thanks 1