B7 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February)

look at the fucking BOOZE line up on the kitchen counter  . this Will Get Messy...  This would kill Gina  , turn Aslu into an all night annoying clingon!, and nevermind the desperate !! moves Miron will be making on these mindfried young girls ..

messy messy messy before anything good comes from this later   Except  miss Dildo Showgirl Brittany giving Miron a Memorable show to jerk off to on his Burfday 

going to be Messy    and we do like a shit show around here  lmao 

• Haha 2

not liking the look on Kimberley  still looking like the 'shunned' outsider  polite but not engaged at all and no one is trying to be decent and engage her in the food ,party hats  so fkg weird this attitude towards her ??? 

oh well   keep drinking and see if some drama comes of this  stand off  and Miron was a big part of stirring up the pot between these girls   .it got him some big hang out time with the girls 

SO WHAT THE FUCK HAS MIRON CONTRIBUTED TO THIS PROJECT AND THESE PEOPLE THAT SUCH A BIG CELEBRATION IS GOING ON 

SPEAKS TO HIS RLC CONNECTION ????

WISH THIS WAS A GOING AWAY PARTY FOR MIRON 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i just looked at the free cam in the kitchen and they are using plastic tipped darts.  they also improperly mounted the dartboard, it is too low.  the proper height of a dartboard needs to be 5 feet 8 inches from the center of the bullseye to the ground and the one they are playing on is no where close to that.

Plastic dipped?? Pussys

• Confused 1

Who is this Guy... I have never seen a birthday party so big and all the trimmings for a dude who's been here a couple months   come on he is an RLC owner , manager , player  this is ridiculous 

15 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

SO WHAT THE FUCK HAS MIRON CONTRIBUTED TO THIS PROJECT AND THESE PEOPLE THAT SUCH A BIG CELEBRATION IS GOING ON 

SPEAKS TO HIS RLC CONNECTION ????

WISH THIS WAS A GOING AWAY PARTY FOR MIRON 

This only speaks to the fact that the ONLY people that dislike miron are the people on camcaps!! I personally have no problem with his presence and as mentioned before,I'm rooting for him to get laid lol....it's his birthday,hope he gets lucky tonight 🤞 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I even saw Sera get out of bed and out the door, W&W and guest girl now dressed   they will show up and who knows who else  and for what a ?? a dude who has been here 2 months ???   come On  

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

This only speaks to the fact that the ONLY people that dislike miron are the people on camcaps!! I personally have no problem with his presence and as mentioned before,I'm rooting for him to get laid lol....it's his birthday,hope he gets lucky tonight 🤞 

You have better odds of getting laid than Miron😉

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

ya ya  we know your love interest in Miron  get a private room 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

forced ? into tolerating fat boy because he is some Figurehead in RLC 

Do you really think these hot girls would tolerate a leering, clinginy fat dude in Real Life   and the large Quantities of Booze he has brought in to his times with them is the only reason they seem cool with him  but they use guys like him all day and night long   He has some Cache with RLC 

• Upvote 1