B7 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February)

20 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Dies spricht nur für die Tatsache, dass die EINZIGEN Leute, die Miron nicht mögen, die Leute auf Camcaps sind!! Ich persönlich habe kein Problem mit seiner Anwesenheit und wie bereits erwähnt, bin ich dafür, dass er flachgelegt wird, lol ... es ist sein Geburtstag, ich hoffe, er hat heute Abend Glück 🤞 

Sure, on black ice he has a chance to lay flat.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Miron you better bring your best stuff tonight buddy!!! I believe in you!!  💪 😆 🤣 

You mean bring on your best booze and later some sniff sniff ... cause thats all thats ever worked for this weasel 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Kimberley is really unbearable, she does everything to be put aside by others, some reach out to her and she does not respond,

Too bad for her!!!! That's too bad!!!

ll in the beginning it was both ways  but I am happy to see the "ICE" thaw and she and others are socializing much warmer

and big credit to Tereza to really reach out and get her engaged  very classy of her and she has just risen up as a class act in my books   ( and Tani too)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I even saw Sera get out of bed and out the door, W&W and guest girl now dressed   they will show up and who knows who else  and for what a ?? a dude who has been here 2 months ???   come On  

He is a nice guy , get off his back. Looks like you are the only one having a problem with him, you must be jealous.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1