B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Lo stesso con Lara.

Not only. B1 empty and with a double bed free, B2 already mentioned Lara, B4 present only Raniya and Tani for the rest of the guests absent and two beds free, Leora and Paul switched off since Paul arrived, Linda and Tibor switched off, Karol and Kos sleeping. Is that enough for you?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

sad that the forum is more fun than the main site  lmao

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It may be the translator's fault but I didn't understand anything, can you explain me better? Thank you

They want us to sing together here in the forum 😉😅

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It may be the translator's fault but I didn't understand anything, can you explain me better? Thank you

In the past some forum members were complaining about Kristy's shows, massages, dances and so on, but now some are complaining that nothing happens.

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They want us to sing together here in the forum 😉😅

I don't think RLC are liking what we are singing these days   Songs of revolt not praise that's for sure 

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they dont mind as long as they are getting their money . people moan then carry on subscribing

Interesting that you say that. I at least have just canceled my subscription again. 😁

There are just way too many boring do nothing's in the cast.  😕 I currently count at least seven people in the Barcelona apartments alone who are really just dead freight there and whose departure would be practically unnoticeable. In addition, RLC has also opened a do nothing couple apartment and failed to bring more young couples into the cast. The average age is now simply far too high. 

• Like 1