B5 General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

4 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Tereza and Timur packed for some time now. What's the hold up? 

packed ??? really  didn't know that ?? for a move or holiday ??   surprise to me  not a mention from what I have read  ?? wow 

50 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

If they want them to stay put them in an apt. New guest needed

however subdued ( no group sex as some are expecting ) ?   they have a very comfortable fit ... 

Imagine the nightmare if the wrong tenant came in ... and we will see apparently fairly soon 

Just leave this apt. alone   as someone else commented   "there are a lot worse apt and 2 villas to fix before worrying about this  

however I bet W&W have gained some power with RLC and hopefully can have input into who comes in  ( and forget about Red that is best as a treat ... it would loose it's spontaneity and become not so exciting ( watchable lol    but even they would tire of it ) 

all of these tenants become boring in usually a short time because as in Real Life  peoples routines are boring  (and some enjoy that ) 

but same old tits and fat asses staring at us when someone is eating out their girlfriend  gets real tiring  ( Holly and Thor might be an example  too much of his ass and rarely see the fucking  ... became so boring   

As much as some get their favorite obsessions   New Meat is what will keep RLC interesting and something new for the Forum content 

• Like 1

One of the nicest , most authentic  and real moments having T&T watching Shakhtar Donetsk at the penalty kick contest who goes to the next round … a really nice moment considering what has being going on and how much the life of all these people has changed the last 365 days . 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

however subdued ( no group sex as some are expecting ) ?   they have a very comfortable fit ... 

Imagine the nightmare if the wrong tenant came in ... and we will see apparently fairly soon 

Just leave this apt. alone   as someone else commented   "there are a lot worse apt and 2 villas to fix before worrying about this  

however I bet W&W have gained some power with RLC and hopefully can have input into who comes in  ( and forget about Red that is best as a treat ... it would loose it's spontaneity and become not so exciting ( watchable lol    but even they would tire of it ) 

all of these tenants become boring in usually a short time because as in Real Life  peoples routines are boring  (and some enjoy that ) 

but same old tits and fat asses staring at us when someone is eating out their girlfriend  gets real tiring  ( Holly and Thor might be an example  too much of his ass and rarely see the fucking  ... became so boring   

As much as some get their favorite obsessions   New Meat is what will keep RLC interesting and something new for the Forum content 

gained power? how do you think the world works? sometimes the shit people say on here. I used to laugh when I read about people dumb enough to believe ufo's visit earth...but after here...haha

On 2/23/2023 at 6:03 AM, Noldus said:

Tereza and Timur have entered the 500 day club, with 501 days today. 235 During this stay

I find both really sympathetic, and even that they are there for such a long time (in relation to others COV), I have still fun watching them. 

In general, I think that B5 is currently the best apartment on RLC and with the exception of B2 the only GOV/COV apartment really worthwhile. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

I find you both really sympathetic, and even that they are there for such a long time (in relation to others COV), I have still fun watching them. 

In general, I think that B5 is currently the best apartment on RLC and with the exception of B2 the only GOV/COV apartment really worthwhile. 

Agree totally with your opinion 👏