Are boys and girls paid?

dirockathos

On 2/11/2023 at 7:02 AM, dirockathos said:

Are boys and girls paid? if so, how many dollars / euros do the guys and girls  get for each day of attendance? Do they have a credit card available and if so what is the monthly limit? grazie thank you

This is how I believe they are compensated.

RLC is able to determine the number of paid viewers and time for each camera.  There is probably a certain percentage of the revenues collected that are allocated for the "project members".  Of that, the amount paid is determined by the portion of the viewer time for each camera.  For the bedrooms, the occupant receives 100% of the allocation for that room.  Regarding the common areas of a particular apartment (LR, Kitchen, bathrooms, etc) the money is evenly split between the occupants of that apartment.

Anyhow, that's how I'd do it.

15 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

This is how I believe they are compensated.

RLC is able to determine the number of paid viewers and time for each camera.  There is probably a certain percentage of the revenues collected that are allocated for the "project members".  Of that, the amount paid is determined by the portion of the viewer time for each camera.  For the bedrooms, the occupant receives 100% of the allocation for that room.  Regarding the common areas of a particular apartment (LR, Kitchen, bathrooms, etc) the money is evenly split between the occupants of that apartment.

Anyhow, that's how I'd do it.

All that I know is that they have a minimum payment, the ones that get more views get more money, the ones that have sex also are payed more but any mount more than what RLC promised to the girls  is pure arbitrary.

• Like 2