B4 - General Topic 2023 #16 (February / March)

Le 2/25/2023 à 11:02 PM, joebirch a dit :

I mean, she is so ugly it’s actually doing us a favor 

personally, although not my type, after seeing her jaw dropping performance in the living room (soon after she came in), I admit I find her very seductive.

Wish we see more active behavior from her, no idea what stopped her after that night...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slow said:

personally, although not my type, after seeing her jaw dropping performance in the living room (soon after she came in), I admit I find her very seductive.

Wish we see more active behavior from her, no idea what stopped her after that night...

Stopping drinking and not having someone to fight for to be the center of attention.

3 hours ago, Slow said:

it's just one more time where the forum members expressed her moving from b1 to b4 simply because she would explode with open and endless sexual activities.  i said when i read that she had moved to b4 that the forum members should not get their hopes up.  she would have been better staying in b1.

4 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

The room is always clean and tidy. At midnight she moved into the living room, seen on cam 1-5 and 1-6

Ot Tasha left the project

thanks I read about her in living room  but her room is pristine ... nothing lying out on floors  ...so tidy it fooled me for a second ... I'm sure the forum would erupt with any news of someone moving on 

Rarely saw Tasha  or that apt. without free cams .. she will be missed because she performed well 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Danke, ich habe im Wohnzimmer über sie gelesen, aber ihr Zimmer ist makellos ... nichts liegt auf dem Boden ... so ordentlich, dass es mich für eine Sekunde täuscht ... Ich bin sicher, das Forum würde mit Nachrichten über jemanden, der weiterzieht, ausbrechen 

Tasha oder so etwas habe ich selten gesehen. ohne kostenlose Cams .. sie wird vermisst werden, weil sie gute Leistungen erbracht hat 

Yes, I will miss Tasha too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it's just one more time where the forum members expressed her moving from b1 to b4 simply because she would explode with open and endless sexual activities.  i said when i read that she had moved to b4 that the forum members should not get their hopes up.  she would have been better staying in b1.

but if she stayed in B1 and did what she has  done ( NOTHING)  in B4,   forum folks would be LOOSING their shit !!!

can't win so go with flow bro