B4 - General Topic 2023 #16 (February / March)

14 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

What's weird is the obsessive belief by some on this forum that any time a girl hides under a blanket she is masturbating 🙂  (Not saying that's what you're thinking, but there are some who do...)

I mean it is usually the only reason they go into their protective tent for privacy...so not an unfounded observation ... I just pointed it out for those away to point out how much more weird can our Newbie get    ...  

so your experience with girls in tents is  common lol 

I could see a girlfriend of mine doing it but more to ask me inside to play Lets go Camping Honey games 

It's not just me  but this looking full time into your phone when you are visiting friends or neighbors is just so fucking rude  .. no social skills  ??? bothers me the lack of manners these phones bring into social behavior   real bad social behavior 

• Upvote 6

Il y a 6 heures, wooders78 a dit :

then she stopped drinking when she realised what she had done

... but she did that so easily and totally free of inhibition (apparently) as if she was really used to it.

I'm still surprised

Grisha is moving closer to useless ( like the rest of them )  asshole territory 

He opened the window to block the only camera angle to the girls in Kitchen     Nothing to see but it is still an ignorant move . 

• Upvote 1

unbelievable anti social behavior... full time face in his phone ... 
Azizza alone on her bed  so no connection between them . these others are ignoring him comepletly ???

so puzzling  and to me and ignorant and so now, as far as I'm concerned, he can join the Just Go Home team from B7

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

unbelievable anti social behavior... full time face in his phone ... 
Azizza alone on her bed  so no connection between them . these others are ignoring him comepletly ???

so puzzling  and to me and ignorant and so now, as far as I'm concerned, he can join the Just Go Home team from B7

Karol take your useless friend back to your place   BIG FAILURE So Far

• Upvote 3

The current “ do nothings “ let’s say vs the ones that try to do things every now and then ( Tani is one category by herself as she has been more than generous ) … the people who feel like sharing whatever with the audience , one is in B1 , the other with her usual isolation and favorite bathtube and the other having pop corn and movie … Anyone can make easy conclusions ..