B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Let's see how it goes. If she doesn't chnge her behavior, then yes. Because again, we're not talking about once in a while, but days/ nights straight. And she very rarely shows up on cams too, not even at other apts, which leads me to think she's just in the project for the money.

To clarify, I know and defend that this should be about real life and they musn't be "obligated" to be on cams all the time. But being away from RLC for days/ nights straigh and almost never showing up and never being in any other apt. like she's doing, and still being paid, is not the way.

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

To clarify, I know and defend that this should be about real life and they musn't be "obligated" to be on cams all the time. But being away from RLC for days/ nights straigh and almost never showing up and never being in any other apt. like she's doing, and still being paid, is not the way.

shes been doing that since day 1 and u want to give her more time

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes been doing that since day 1 and u want to give her more time

In the beginning she was still sleeping there but now it's become more serious. I agree with you in this specific regard, I'm just giving a little chance.

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

looks like the last of the offcam crew is going out now, sera must have invited B7 over to help yana get top cam for her while she was out LOL

Zhanna is a much more serious case than the rest of them.

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bruno was like this because he was also “ allowed “ to be like this , I would have loved to see a woman be strong enough and playing him and then we would see how he would be cooling down if he was developing feelings ..

To make it more exact what I would like to watch , I WOULD ADORE seeing a male Lavika or Marlene .. Thor and Samson were great but all the people here couldn’t accept the easy flirting ways of Thor ( till he lost his brain with Holly ) and the madness of Samson who could approach also easily any girl but his well built body wasn’t well appreciated by fellow male forum members due to the majority of us here being beer lovers 😂🤣😂🤣

I take offense at being called a beer lover....excuse me while I go refill....😋

Beer.gif