B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes had plenty of opportunities with ant, why come to B1 to fuck him

Because father Bogdan and mama Nelly , if they hear the “ sex sounds “ , the next day they will tell them to be more quiet .. Kimberly is completely horny and she finally found friends to enjoy her stay .. Serafima must be getting fucked out , Zhanna the same , Yana must have told her about her previous stay , Alsu was on holidays and she is fucking Grisha ..Gather all this and go into the psychology of Kimberly and tell me if she doesn’t want also to relax and let go .. if she’s gonna tease  us for one more night , well , let it be .. it’s much much much much more fun and better entertainment watching than having Serafima at her usual position , Zhanna’s double bed empty and B4 on a wondering journey of the girls of “ WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE “ … Kimberly is just “ must see “ since she arrived , all hopes on her , it has always been .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

Because father Bogdan and mama Nelly , if they hear the “ sex sounds “ , the next day they will tell them to be more quiet .. Kimberly is completely horny and she finally found friends to enjoy her stay .. Serafima must be getting fucked out , Zhanna the same , Yana must have told her about her previous stay , Alsu was on holidays and she is fucking Grisha ..Gather all this and go into the psychology of Kimberly and tell me if she doesn’t want also to relax and let go .. if she’s gonna take us for one more night , well , let it be .. it’s much much much much more fun and better entertainment watching than having Serafima at her usual position , Zhanna’s double bed empty and B4 on a wondering journey of the girls of “ WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE “ … Kimberly is just see since she arrived , all hopes on her , it has always been .. 

BULLSHIT

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

BULLSHIT

You can always tune in and watch Dana and Zara if you aren’t patient enough .. and this is why it is called voyeurism .. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

what about when N&B were out

She wasn’t ready , didn’t want yet , still not feeling nice not having good friends like now , I don’t know , make your own thoughts .. but she’s a beautiful woman , she didn’t have sex since she joined , how normal is for girls of this age to stay “ untouched “ .. it’s common sense , if she was to get fucked , she won’t hesitate .. the problem currently is Yana being nearby ..