B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

If nothing happens here we can hope it will happen in b7, I think it could happen and even without them being drunk 🙂

Kimberly has understood the project very fast , how to tease and attract the cameras.. I don’t know if under complete control she can be so open .  Maybe only if she falls in love or enjoys good sex by someone .. 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I honestly don't know why I'm still watching this pathetic pile of shite show guys...especially when I'm about to kick of my next Football Manager game...I guess it's so I can accurately take the piss...😏

Speaking for myself, I find Kimb funny. 

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I honestly don't know why I'm still watching this pathetic pile of shite show guys...especially when I'm about to kick of my next Football Manager game...I guess it's so I can accurately take the piss...😏

I have to work in 5,5 hours on the 800m Austrian alps mountain and need to go back home in 2 weeks and start swimming .. the time passes faster watching without thinking  a lot 😂

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are we not entertained? 😉

Just now, arnie said:

kimb is too drunk....

The water will help .. but the thing if she still wants after the shower show .. it’s now reduced to 50/50 when it looked like 70/30 happening ..