B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

A soirée at b1 with the 2 buccaneers from b7 in tow; is tonight the night Ant gets his wicked way with Yana for another scalp or does Zhanna perform in house? Doubt both will happen but will be interesting to see how much teasing occurs 😉

Hace 8 minutos, ddhm dijo:

Bruno es divertido, dramático, impredecible... gran entretenimiento para adultos... 2. Necesito darme cuenta de quién estás hablando porque actualmente no estoy viendo... 😬

Bruno is an asshole, an idiot and a sexist... he doesn't entertain me and I don't miss him...😒

• Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kimberly. She's the one that took Sera to B7 and now back to B1. Probably was her idea to do this gathering.

Kimberly - as was said - she’s funny , active , social if she finds people she can trust . She feels much better with these circle of “ friends “ she has made and personally , watching Aziza or Britney trying to figure out how to make a good stay in the villa ( personally I am furious that the best room in the villa , the penthouse , has been given to Aziza , especially thinking where they had poor Harley for nearly an entire stay 😡🤬😡😡😡 ) , to be honest , i think that the better and more comfortable she feels , we can expect things from her .. She is around girls who have done things on cameras ( Yana , Alsu ) , if she gets away from the shadow of Serafima who seems to advise her for cameras exposure in more “ experienced “ way , i hope we get rewarded .. I think the majority here ( especially the ones who lost her blowjob and tits finishing by Tim on her ) would definitely like to see her letting go and be the crazy smiley girl we have been enjoying since she joined RLC ..

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

Bruno is an asshole, an idiot and a sexist... he doesn't entertain me and I don't miss him...😒

Young guy , thinking the extreme way that the southern people do .. I prefer watching a bit of “ madness “ ( of course inside human behavior limits .. ) than “ backstabbers “ or people who have no “ appetite for exposure .. it is a matter of taste and preference and we disagree , that’s perfectly normal and fine 😊

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Young guy , thinking the extreme way that the southern people do .. I prefer watching a bit of “ madness “ ( of course inside human behavior limits .. ) than “ backstabbers “ or people who have no “ appetite for exposure .. it is a matter of taste and preference and we disagree , that’s perfectly normal and fine 😊

Knowing people from the south and specially from where he's from and for the few months that I saw him and who he's involved with I guess is that his place should be in.......well, don't want to do false accusations but many here might have a clue.

34 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Alsu in B1

First wish granted 😏 ..now Lavika ( however she’s the top RLC tenant as a single girl currently in Barcelona and she doesn’t “ need “ any of them .. but still that would be great .. ) and let the speculations begin 😁

Now Alsu has arrived that’s Grish sorted so who will be Ant’s pick of the pack? Yana has been quiet so far this time round so is there someone on the outside or maybe she will loosen up tonight Ant will get his scalp? Who knows, depends on the script I suppose 🤔

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Now Alsu has arrived that’s Grish sorted so who will be Ant’s pick of the pack? Yana has been quiet so far this time round so is there someone on the outside or maybe she will loosen up tonight Ant will get his scalp? Who knows, depends on the script I suppose 🤔

LMAO