B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

16 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i doubt it, that would make no sense

Maybe a drug dealer or maybe one the girl's clients, also could be a secret photo shoot for a nude magazine. idk, so many possibilities. One thing I'm sure, it couldn't be just a internet off or a power breakdown.

• Haha 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Maybe a drug dealer or maybe one the girl's clients, also could be a secret photo shoot for a nude magazine. idk, so many possibilities. One thing I'm sure, it couldn't be just a internet off or a power breakdown.

only rlc knows!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

congratulations to zhanna for getting paid without ever being there, maybe RLC should start checking that there is an actual person there and not just a name on their list

I could never imagine that there would be an even worse tenant than Serafima.. I say this because at least Serafima during this stay she visited the villa , B5 a couple of times .. still , she hasn’t done anything sexual ( which was expected of course 😂 , we all know she would be virgin Serafima on cameras ) but even the few escapes of her daily madness boring clickbait routine could at least show us that she did something different than the totally ignorant and indifferent Zhanna .. it makes you wonder where RLC is finding all these “ disastrous “ for the site tenants . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I could never imagine that there would be an even worse tenant than Serafima.. I say this because at least Serafima during this stay she visited the villa , B5 a couple of times .. still , she hasn’t done anything sexual ( which was expected of course 😂 , we all know she would be virgin Serafima on cameras ) but even the few escapes of her daily madness boring clickbait routine could at least show us that she did something different than the totally ignorant and indifferent Zhanna .. it makes you wonder where RLC is finding all these “ disastrous “ for the site tenants . 

its what happens when u put locals in as tenants, they carry on living their life outside and get paid for it, sera has a good few days, nights and mornings out as well, its just that zhanna has even more 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

its what happens when u put locals in as tenants, they carry on living their life outside and get paid for it, sera has a good few days, nights and mornings out as well, its just that zhanna has even more 

I disagree .. think Gina , Milena , we now have ex tenants who are residing in Barcelona and RLC is keeping them away when I believe they would easily join if they were getting the invitation . 

The funny thing is that RLC can easily bring girls from Ukraine nowadays and judging by the way they do things , maybe this isn’t happening due to still having a large amount of Russians in key positions ( see Bogdan and Nelly ) and maybe any possible recruitments are hesitating to go and work under Russian nationality people .. but that’s just a theory .. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I disagree .. think Gina , Milena , we now have ex tenants who are residing in Barcelona and RLC is keeping them away when I believe they would easily join if they were getting the invitation . 

The funny thing is that RLC can easily bring girls from Ukraine nowadays and judging by the way they do things , maybe this isn’t happening due to still having a large amount of Russians in key positions ( see Bogdan and Nelly ) and maybe any possible recruitments are hesitating to go and work under Russian nationality people .. but that’s just a theory .. 

that's not a good thing!

bogdan and nelly are the problem with the barcelona apartments!  without them on rlc and in charge of the b apartments, things would be different.

• Upvote 2

Just enjoyed a wonderful full Tits out display from Yana in Kitchen 

wow full natural breasts with delicious nipples   best display you will get   Body is looking good with her black lace panties   She could be a real keeper  (any good bates yet @corvette84 ? )

16:00 area if you want to catch these beautiful Knockers   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Just enjoyed a wonderful full Tits out display from Yana in Kitchen 

wow full natural breasts with delicious nipples   best display you will get   Body is looking good with her black lace panties   She could be a real keeper  (any good bates yet @corvette84 ? )

16:00 area if you want to catch these beautiful Knockers   

i'm afraid that's about all you're going to get with her

• Like 1