B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Zhanna left

Not a novelty. She's been sleeping away from for many days straight already. One night or like once in a while is ok, but not like days and days straight. She should be kicked off if it starts being a trend

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Not a novelty. She's been sleeping away from for many days straight already. One night or like once in a while is ok, but not like days and days straight. She should be kicked off if it starts being a trend

She needs to have her real apartment refreshed , open the windows , take the rubbish , etc , etc , etc .. she will be back to justify her presence sooner or later .. and RLC responsible know about it and they are simply watching , itโ€™s not period for them now spending time trying to find tenants to fill in beds ..ย 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She needs to have her real apartment refreshed , open the windows , take the rubbish , etc , etc , etc .. she will be back to justify her presence sooner or later .. and RLC responsible know about it and they are simply watching , itโ€™s not period for them now spending time trying to find tenants to fill in beds ..ย 

its better to pay tenants to leave the beds empty LOL

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That's completely ok, but not for days straight like this. If she wants to live in her real house almost 24/7 (I'm exaggerating but I'm not too far from how it's been), then she should be kicked off or leave the project. This sounds almost like she's just in the project to get money, showing almost no involvement with it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Young guy , thinking the extreme way that the southern people do .. I prefer watching a bit of โ€œ madness โ€œ ( of course inside human behavior limits .. ) than โ€œ backstabbers โ€œ or people who have no โ€œ appetite for exposure .. it is a matter of taste and preference and we disagree , thatโ€™s perfectly normal and fine ๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree with you, mate! Though Bruno is not the best example, he was asshole and could be very violent. It would not be a good idea to bring him back. But still, I agree with your reasoning. It doesn't really matter who it is, take someone else, or preferably someone new, but the point is that we need someone who can be the crazy-factor. Who can create some drama and action.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree with you, mate! Though Bruno is not the best example, he was asshole and could be very violent. It would not be a good idea to bring him back. But still, I agree with your reasoning. It doesn't really matter who it is, take someone else, or preferably someone new, but the point is that we need someone who can be the crazy-factor. Who can create some drama and action.

Bruno was like this because he was also โ€œ allowed โ€œ to be like this , I would have loved to see a woman be strong enough and playing him and then we would see how he would be cooling down if he was developing feelings ..

ย 

To make it more exact what I would like to watch , I WOULD ADORE seeing a male Lavika or Marlene .. Thor and Samson were great but all the people here couldnโ€™t accept the easy flirting ways of Thor ( till he lost his brain with Holly ) and the madness of Samson who could approach also easily any girl but his well built body wasnโ€™t well appreciated by fellow male forum members due to the majority of us here being beer lovers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they should get rid of her then

Let's see how it goes. If she doesn't chnge her behavior, then yes. Because again, we're not talking about once in a while, but days/ nights straight. And she very rarely shows up on cams too, not even at other apts, which leads me to think she's just in the project for the money.

The incredible achievement and miracle from little Kimberly is that FINALLY someone managed to have Serafima stood up from her bed and position , ย become more active and social .. Kimberly the master ๐Ÿ˜โ€ฆ

ย 

On a side note , letโ€™s see how the โ€œ loudness โ€œ of B1 will be treated and addressed if this continues โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜