US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 10 (starts 03/27/23)

On 3/28/2023 at 5:44 PM, nagachilli2 said:

You too SL...your translation is twisted 🤪. I thought you knew me. I'm from UK and find the US gun crime and gun laws absolutely disgusting. I've commented and challenged several times regarding this topic in the past...but not anymore...It's like banging you head against a brick wall with these US guys who try to justify US their gun laws...

Since 1789 we Americans have the Constitution which gives us freedom from tyrants but you'll never will be able to understand that.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Das ist ein Selfie von US-NAZI-Arsch SPYING 1 - gut getroffen. Wo ist Deine Waffe mit der Du Feigling Dich erschießen wirst ???  😁🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
FINISHTHERACE.COM

Sources say Trump will be indicted today. Yet, the DA failed to paint the full picture. When it comes to leftists and their relentless pursuit of...

Tendenzielle Lügenpresse !!  Verhandlung war geheim.

13 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

CAPITAL.COM

What is the dollar exchange rate forecast given high inflation, further interest rate hikes and the slowdown in economic growth?

President Biden is not always to blame for everything!! Especially not the currency. Please read.

Biden is too blame for inflation and low growth rate of the economy in the U.S. His excessive government spending and strangling government regulations on businesses have caused both.

12 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Hope dies last - give up boy. Your hero makes mistake after mistake, is just naive, thinks he is the biggest with USD 4.5 billion and can afford / buy anything. Trump is wrong, I hope - or is it just a banana republic? 😁  Processes live on TV ????? I'm amazed Bananas ........ ?

The American citizens shouldn't be allowed to see how our legal system works?:huh:

separation ? How ? She doesn't want anything more to do with Donald's rubbish and tricks - she distances herself from that. You can read ????

So why is she traveling with him to New York for his court appearance?

Keep calm. Today, who is woman or man is probably to be defined as "diverse". Even with something like a cock in your pants, you're far from being a "MAN". Maybe just wimps. 😁

There's no point in arguing about it with such ultra rep figures. As a judge, this woman has the right to speak and asking about textbooks or the definition of things is rep slapstick and nonsense.

Thanks for demonstrating how "woke" and insane you are. Only total idiots believe there are more than two sexes.

11 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Nonsense. Teleprompter at the airport, somewhere spontaneous? No, Joe Biden is simply a professional and great. Well, once in a while he tells a joke in the wrong place - which no one understands, but these jokes here in the forum are more likely to make you cry than laugh. Irish jokes are just different.

The longtime ZDF-US correspondent Elmar Theveßen has experienced many such spontaneous Biden statements live, the man is absolutely credible and neutral. Here is an example of a video of the drone incident.

Not only are all of Joe Biden's speeches on a teleprompter, but even instructions as to where to stand are on the teleprompter for him.  once again you just demonstrated how little you know about what is actually happening in the U.S. 

• Upvote 1