Feed Quality

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sojoe

The feed quality on all three of the GMT+2 has been none existent over the past 3 days for me!

The feed quality on all three of the GMT+2 has been none existent over the past 3 days for me!

You can consider yourself lucky, my stream sucks for both +2 and +8 gmt.  :D Considering that i have the 3 days subscription and, so far, i haven't got a single hour of decent stream, i will never pay again for this site!

Guest NullBurner

all the cams works fine for me.

like human said, maybe you should change your browser? (i use Opera)

another tip to seeped it up: Be sure your internet cache is empty. I refresh a couple of times a day. Also a program such as "CC cleaner - better known as "Crap Cleaner" - is helpful. BE SURE and read the instructions - especially when dealing with registry cleaner part.

Having adequate RAM is also important. Without enough the video will slow. Be sure also what else is running. The video input can only handle so much. A fast video card with its own cache helps.

cas

another tip to seeped it up: Be sure your internet cache is empty. I refresh a couple of times a day. Also a program such as "CC cleaner - better known as "Crap Cleaner" - is helpful. BE SURE and read the instructions - especially when dealing with registry cleaner part.

Having adequate RAM is also important. Without enough the video will slow. Be sure also what else is running. The video input can only handle so much. A fast video card with its own cache helps.

cas

Crap Cleaner, lol.  Now there's something Lina could use, lmao  ;D

• 1 month later...
Guest Squirrel

I suspect the problem is the American NSA employees hitting up the site all at once when something really juicy is about to happen: essentially tying up RLC's Commodore 64 servers and creating a DNS situation.