​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

28 minutes ago, uppsala said:

I doubt anything sexual will happen though but heres to hoping 🤞

you know nothing is going to happen.  rlc pulls this crap all the time to make people glue themselves to their monitors.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion right now this has to be the most boringness apartment around, I'm having major regrets of signing back up only because Ulyana returned, and she doesn't seem like the same person I remembered but hopefully I am very wrong

20 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

In my opinion right now this has to be the most boringness apartment around, I'm having major regrets of signing back up only because Ulyana returned, and she doesn't seem like the same person I remembered but hopefully I am very wrong

I totally agree,ulyana was the main reason for my resub,she's barely there most of the time...this apt seems like a place for her to 'rest her head' while she does most of her 'living' off cam! Huge disappointment for me..

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I totally agree,ulyana was the main reason for my resub,she's barely there most of the time...this apt seems like a place for her to 'rest her head' while she does most of her 'living' off cam! Huge disappointment for me..

Never doubt Ulyana .. her time will come 😊 Plus , we aren’t having her temporary at the moment but she’s in an open contract as it seems … We also had a sexual interaction ( even a short one ) while being the first 10-15 days with RLC once she returned , Ulyana will please her fans as she only knows how to do and i personally haven’t any doubts about her . I think the people ( friends ) surrounding and the “ in/ out “ happenings of friends , in a way , they are blocking her on cameras performances . The summer is coming , the best is yet to come both for her and Harley 

Ulyana brought two friends that took shower and people complain. 🤣

She might be out most of the time but before her weekend trip she left her friend sleeping and tried to bate in the shower, was comfortable and finished on the couch. That's commitment.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Ulyana brought two friends that took shower and people complain. 🤣

She might be out most of the time but before her weekend trip she left her friend sleeping and tried to bate in the shower, was comfortable and finished on the couch. That's commitment.

Very true. Seems that the friends have departed (might have been a trial run. Might see them turn up in B1, they seemed comfortable and unperturbed by the cams).

Hoping Ulyana gets some alone time now.