Lucky Mr. Dylan!

I thought this guy was the little goofy little Clown. Now he's the Man! That lucky little Clown, is Mr. Dylan. And poor Mr. Anthony is (four the crowd) left out.🤣🤣 Their a new Player in the house!  But of course like most of these guys, The women always get left unsatisfied. I'm a young Buck, and I already learned you've got to take care of the ladies. You Can Not, leave them hanging unsatisfied. 

11 hours ago, Troy said:

I thought this guy was the little goofy little Clown. Now he's the Man! That lucky little Clown, is Mr. Dylan. And poor Mr. Anthony is (four the crowd) left out.🤣🤣 Their a new Player in the house!  But of course like most of these guys, The women always get left unsatisfied. I'm a young Buck, and I already learned you've got to take care of the ladies. You Can Not, leave them hanging unsatisfied. 

He was pleasing quite nice and he was the first to start towards Ashley last night in the LR while Antony was out with Gloria . To be honest , it os difficult for us southern people not interfere offering pleasure to a woman , we provide so as to enjoy double the pleasure 😇 Even at the bathtub , he was kind of taking care of the girls while they were pleasuring him .. Anthony can’t complain , he had a top model girlfriend and he screwed up.