B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

Soooo Tani just comes around to give us a bate to earn her paycheck,then she's gone for the next few days?? I'm sure she's relieved that there's new tenants to take some of the 'pressure' off of her obligation to do her job.

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Soooo Tani just comes around to give us a bate to earn her paycheck,then she's gone for the next few days?? I'm sure she's relieved that there's new tenants to take some of the 'pressure' off of her obligation to do her job.

an empty room has more charm than a house full of oversexed monkeys besides Tani looks nice and that's something I can't say about Dylan's harem

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

At least her bate didn't got on high ranks of top replays.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Aziza bating

As someone said earlier,getting dick from Dylan really lit a fire in  her....she should stop fighting the urge,she knows she wants him again 😆 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

she don't care anymore about RLC

I have the feeling she will leave the project soon

• Upvote 1

il faut plusieurs concours de circonstances pour que rocco baise à nouveau Aziza,1) du shit, beuh) (poudre) de l'alcool, et un événement avec beaucoup de monde, une giga fete, là il l'a défonce tranquille, sinon il va galérer grave, dans son état normale elle le taquine, mais elle résiste, vu son arrogance, c'est de l'humiliation.

ça n'engage que moi, il y a surement un blocage de la princesse...

man this Aziza is playing this guy hard and  kept her distance in kitchen, got a big blanket to wrap herself up in ( yesterday without a blanket he was all over her but she got away )  not sure if it's a game or self preservation lol @Fennec might be closer to the truth , she may never fuck him . but once we say that it will full anal in half an hour ...