Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, upyourass said:

He should team up with Linda, now that would be an apartment producing some real fireworks 🤣 

Linda doesn't smile or look happy (just a sad face) while Paul is emotionless. Linda and Paul are dead fucks - no spark or life in them - FFS!!!.

• Upvote 1

Leora is a control freak. Paul is a submissive little boy. Leora needs to go shopping and buy herself a decent size strapon dildo and then ram it deep inside Paul's tight asshole with one good quick thrust without any lube. Hopefully, as an eye opener Paul will realize that sex can be fun, adventurous and feel oh so good. If he doesn't, then Leora should piss all over him and get him to taste and swallow her golden nectar. Just trying to help the boy into being the life of the party. Ahhhh, never mind - Paul is stuck in his ways of doing nothing.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

At least Leora loves to taste and swallow cum - such a good girl.

I bet Leora would love to have a smoothie drink made from at least 10 different guy's exploding cocks creamy cum milk (notice in the first gif it mentions that you can use non dairy milk - lol).

Oat Smoothie GIF - Oat Smoothie - Discover & Share GIFs    Smoothie Food GIFs | Tenor

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I bet Leora would love to have a smoothie drink made from at least 10 different guy's exploding cocks creamy cum milk (notice in the first gif it mentions that you can use non dairy milk - lol).

Oat Smoothie GIF - Oat Smoothie - Discover & Share GIFs    Smoothie Food GIFs | Tenor

Maybe she should contact Cheryl who can show her how it's done

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is a control freak. Paul is a submissive little boy. Leora needs to go shopping and buy herself a decent size strapon dildo and then ram it deep inside Paul's tight asshole with one good quick thrust without any lube. Hopefully, as an eye opener Paul will realize that sex can be fun, adventurous and feel oh so good. If he doesn't, then Leora should piss all over him and get him to taste and swallow her golden nectar. Just trying to help the boy into being the life of the party. Ahhhh, never mind - Paul is stuck in his ways of doing nothing.

If someone shoved that dildo up my ass it would be eye closer for them and not an eye opener for me but saying that I don't know never tried it I'll ask pulo he'd know

• Haha 2