Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

A new Mr Black toy Welcome to family Leora 

Have fun never new adventure 

Entering the Tunnel of Love and the Ass 

She even attempted anal with it. Maybe next time?! 

Maybe she could try some dp with a couple of dildo, shes not done that since Russia....

3 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

She even attempted anal with it. Maybe next time?! 

Maybe she could try some dp with a couple of dildo, shes not done that since Russia....

Couple of dildo's me and pulo

Has anyone kept track of how many times Leora has masturbated since she first appeared on RLC? Paul hasn't masturbated even once, I think. It is time for him to grab his dick, stroke it good and spew a cum load for the anxious viewers. Come on Paul, jerk off in front of Leora while she watches you and then tell Leora to open her mouth wide and then give her your white creamy milk and watch her swallow it greedily. Go for it Paul. I bet viewers will want to see this just to watch Leora's reaction to her man getting adventurous.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Has anyone kept track of how many times Leora has masturbated since she first appeared on RLC? Paul hasn't masturbated even once, I think. It is time for him to grab his dick, stroke it good and spew a cum load for the anxious viewers. Come on Paul, jerk off in front of Leora while she watches you and then tell Leora to open her mouth wide and then give her your white creamy milk and watch her swallow it greedily. Go for it Paul. I bet viewers will want to see this just to watch Leora's reaction to her man getting adventurous.

Some  man if Masturbation Alone in the RLC