US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 17 (05/04/23)

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Aber Sie sagten auch, Sie seien links. Wie ich schon sagte, ich habe noch nie einen linken Konservativen getroffen. :verwirrt:

DU wiederholst Dich mit dieser Anmerkung. Das habe ich Dir weiter oben doch bereits erklärt. 

Hier im Thread Seite 9 im Moment vor 15 Stunden. Bitte lesen.

12 hours ago, hilts122 said:

I carry because of unhinged rightwing psycho's with trump bumper stickers and flags hanging off the back of their trucks, like you.  I actually have two homes in Baltimore.  1 in Mayfield (NE Baltimore City) and 1 in Guilford (Central Baltimore City).  Baltimore is safer then being in Mississippi or Texas.  Look at Maryland compared to those states.  You need to stop believing fox news!  They are proven liars!  

WWW.BRENNANCENTER.ORG

The recent rise in crime is extraordinarily complex. Policymakers and the public should not jump to conclusions or expect easy answers.

Baltimore is in the Northeast!

Screenshot_20230507_091607_Chrome.jpg

So you need a gun to protect yourself from a peaceful unarmed American citizen like me? Appears to me you've watched too much CNN, MSNBC and NPR. Your description of me as a Trump supporter is such a childish stereotype. For a so called college grad you don't sound that intelligent. And you can present and manipulate statistics all you want, but one thing I know for sure is that where I live is much safer than in the large cities of America. For damn sure, safer than Baltimore.

• Haha 1

WWW.MSN.COM

Die Ermittlungen zum Hintergrund der tödlichen Schüssen in einem Vorort von Dallas mit neun Toten laufen an. Nun gaben die Behörden Informationen zum Täter bekannt. Er soll Verbindungen zur...

Noch ein Bericht zur Identifikation des Texas-Täters.

13 hours ago, hilts122 said:

I carry because of unhinged rightwing psycho's with trump bumper stickers and flags hanging off the back of their trucks, like you.  I actually have two homes in Baltimore.  1 in Mayfield (NE Baltimore City) and 1 in Guilford (Central Baltimore City).  Baltimore is safer then being in Mississippi or Texas.  Look at Maryland compared to those states.  You need to stop believing fox news!  They are proven liars!  

WWW.BRENNANCENTER.ORG

The recent rise in crime is extraordinarily complex. Policymakers and the public should not jump to conclusions or expect easy answers.

Baltimore is in the Northeast!

Screenshot_20230507_091607_Chrome.jpg

But if you were really truthful, you would tell us the real reason you carry a weapon in Baltimore is to protect yourself from gang members, and they ain't Trump supporters. So stop blowing smoke my direction, because I'm not that naive. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

YOU are repeating yourself with that comment. I already explained that to you above. 

Here in the thread page 9 at the moment 15 hours ago. Please read.

This conversation is not even with you, so mind your own business. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Dieses Gespräch ist nicht einmal für Sie, also kümmern Sie sich um Ihre eigenen Angelegenheiten. 

Ich will Dir nur auf's Pferd helfen - damit Du nicht dumm sterben musst. 😁    Und dann heißt es, ich habe Dir nicht geholfen.

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It is more than obvious that you are a lying dishonest leftist since it has been more than obvious who has been trying to sexualize children in combination of promoting so called mentally disturbed ideologies of society who refer to themselves as transgender, as well as pushing and promoting such bullshit on children. It has been sorry excuses of humanity on the left who has been doing so, so go ahead and tell some more lies and be dishonest since telling lies and being dishonest rather than being truthful or factual is part of the leftist ideological agenda anyways and obviously has been for quite awhile now. As I mentioned previously, you and your kind are as full of shit as they come. There is an old saying that someone is only as good as their word, well it has been more than obvious that a majority of you so called leftists are not much good since a majority of you leftists words are mostly lies and dishonesty combined with deception.

Really? 🤣  Tell me, instead of backing up your stance with facts you just keep writing "transgender children, transgender children.... liar, dishonest, leftist, transgender, lair, children...etc!  Hilarious!!!  Again, if I am so dishonest and a liar, then point out how and why!  Please produce facts!  Oh right, you can't because all you people do is make up crap you want to believe then just keep saying it over and over as if that will make it true...😂😂😂!  You are laughably weak minded!  Why keep spewing the same word salad over and over again?  Produce facts and show where I am lying!  Clown!

14 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

The investigation into the background of the deadly shooting in a Dallas suburb with nine dead is underway. The authorities have now released information about the perpetrator. He is said to have connections to...

Another report identifying the Texas killer.

A White supremacist Hispanic. That's a strange combination in the U.S. Were all his victims Black? Whoever it was has to be a very sick person to shoot a five year old.:cry:

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Don't be ridiculous. This measly 8 million euros after a long working life as a lawyer and in many functions in political life is as good as nothing. Almost every Schlager star has more. Roland Kaiser 20 million, Thomas Gottschalk, entertainer 90 million, Peter Alexander, entertainer (+) 150 million ...... Even more. Your incompetent Trump still has 2.3 billion of the 4.5 billion he inherited - and where are they from???? One fraud case after another. Be very calm.   😁

Dream on. Wait until all the records are revealed of the foreign business dealings of the Biden family.

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Precisely, you are lying, you obviously mentally disturbed leftist sorry excuse of humanity, since it does not have anything to do with so called maga. For you obviously mentally mind warp deficient leftists, maga, is an abreviation for a slogan referred to as 'Make America Great Again' which does not have anything to do with what you mentally disturbed mind warped leftists have impied it does. As a matter of fact, it is a slogan much more patriotic than anything that has been suggested by those with mentallities such as your kind, since the year 1865. So you mentally disturbed leftists should be well aware of that although most of you probably are not or could give a shit less. After all, that is what your kind does daily without believing there should be any repercussions for such lying and dishonesty since that has become part of normal everyday life for those with ridiculous leftist ideologies such as yourself. It's called propaganda and that's what the fucked up fickle minded mentallaties of the left such as yourself are more into promoting and spreading rather than facts and truth.

2531 Ground Radio Operator.  2nd Amphibious Assault Battalion, 2nd Marine Division, USMC, that is my unit.  You clowns have no idea what patriotism is.  More clownish word salad. "Leftist, mentally disturbed, fickle minded, liar liar pants on fire....etc", moron!  Hey dumb dumb, tell me, what repurcussion for what lies?  I thought you called me unhinged? 🤣  More of your silly little threats!  Dude you don't scare me!  All of you clowns are cowards.  Scared of anything or anyone different!  You just keep regurgitating the same dribble/word salad answer.  I'm still waiting on you facts to show how I am lying!  Oh yeah, as far as transgender, until you gain a PHD in pediatric care and psychology, who the hell do you think you are to even comment on what other people are going through.  How about you mind your own business!  You asked me before, where I stand on transgender, I stand with humanity, psycho!  Something is going on that we don't understand so since I don't have a PHD and both of my daughters were born and remain female, I can't comment.  Now as far as maga, use it how you wish but everyone else is using that ignorant slogan as the name for you trumpy morons.  Tell me, when wasn't America great?  You call yourself patriotic but your asinine slogan implies you think my country isn't great already!  We don't need an orange con-man and a troop of troglodytes you "make it great again"!  Pathetic!

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you don't sound that brilliant to me. Anyone who chooses to live in a city where you need to carry a weapon with you in order to feel safe is not very smart in my book.  I would never ever want to live in a city like Baltimore.

Well now we are getting somewhere!  So you have no problem getting rid of concealed carry and guns in general, right?  Like I've already said, I carry because you clowns run around threatening people and promoting guns.  Also, as I have already shown, Baltimore is safer than any red state or city!  Let's compare the numbers smart guy!  You need to stop listening to the proven liars on fox!