US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 17 (05/04/23)

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you are an outright fucking liar. Show me where I ever said liberals should be eradicated. 

Oh sorry, that was the other trumpy liar!  You dumbies love throughing around the L word!  But never show facts to back up any of you positions.  Like you for instance, your the type that tries to deflect from any debate about facts by trying to show your intelligence, or lack there of, by trying to taking apart the other persons spelling or simple mistakes... never answering the question posed!  You guys are funny!🤣🤣🤣

But you also said you were left wing. Like I said before, I've never met a left wing conservative. :confused:

Like I said, I am a conservative democrat!  You saying you've never heard of it shows your mental feebleness!  So you've never heard of Sen. Joe Manchin?🤣🤣🤣  If you haven't, then why are you involving your little mind in a political discussion?🤔🤯

• Like 1

So you need a gun to protect yourself from a peaceful unarmed American citizen like me? Appears to me you've watched too much CNN, MSNBC and NPR. Your description of me as a Trump supporter is such a childish stereotype. For a so called college grad you don't sound that intelligent. And you can present and manipulate statistics all you want, but one thing I know for sure is that where I live is much safer than in the large cities of America. For damn sure, safer than Baltimore.

I never said I went to college!  So if you don't own a gun and you're insinuating you people aren't a bunch of gun crazy, violent, 2nd amendment psycho's then why are we having such a hard time getting republicans to pass a gun bill?  As far as you not thinking I'm intelligent 🤣🤣🤣🤣  why do you bring it up damn near every time you write your little attempt at a retort?  Oh yeah, how did I twist statistics?  Show me the evedence!  Oh yeah, I forgot, you clowns don't need evidence of fact, you just keep saying the same nonsense hoping for it to be true.🤣, like how you all keep saying the election was stolen from trump (aka orange Jesus)🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

Well now we are getting somewhere!  So you have no problem getting rid of concealed carry and guns in general, right?  Like I've already said, I carry because you clowns run around threatening people and promoting guns.  Also, as I have already shown, Baltimore is safer than any red state or city!  Let's compare the numbers smart guy!  You need to stop listening to the proven liars on fox!

Numbers can be manipulated by statisticians to show whatever they want them to show, but there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that where I live is much safer than the city of Baltimore. Also, we don't have steel bars on our windows, and store cashiers don't need to stand behind bullet proof glass as they do in Baltimore and other large cities.  Next you will probably try to convince me that illegal immigration has reduced since Biden became president. What sort of phony statistics do you have to prove that point?  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

Like I said, I am a conservative democrat!  You saying you've never heard of it shows your mental feebleness!  So you've never heard of Sen. Joe Manchin?🤣🤣🤣  If you haven't, then why are you involving your little mind in a political discussion?🤔🤯

Joe Manchin is a conservative when running for reelection, but once elected votes for liberal programs.

But if you were really truthful, you would tell us the real reason you carry a weapon in Baltimore is to protect yourself from gang members, and they ain't Trump supporters. So stop blowing smoke my direction, because I'm not that naive. 

So now you are inside my head?  🤣🤣🤣  Oh my god you people are ignorant!  Whether you believe me or not, I could care less!  Who are you clown?  Blowing smoke 🤣🤣🤣🤣!  You troglodytes are constantly talking about guns and taking your country back...etc, etc.  So the NRA isn't rightwing?  Or did I make that up also?  How did you people get this pathetic?

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Numbers can be manipulated by statisticians to show whatever they want them to show, but there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that where I live is much safer than the city of Baltimore. Also, we don't have steel bars on our windows, and store cashiers don't need to stand behind bullet proof glass as they do in Baltimore and other large cities.  Next you will probably try to convince me that illegal immigration has reduced since Biden became president. What sort of phony statistics do you have to prove that point?  

Have you been to Baltimore?  Because I don't have steel bars on my windows!  What in gods name is fox news telling you...🤣🤣🤣🤣!  How about you show me statistics that prove your distorted ignorant stance!  Who said anything about immigration?  Riddle me this, if all statistics that don't fit your narrative or view point is incorrect or a lie then how do you have any type of grasp on reality?  Are you human?  Because no human is perfect or always right.  So if you think what you dream up in your head has to be right, no matter what the facts are.... isn't that in it's self mental illness?  I live in Baltimore and someone who seems to have never been here is telling me how dangerous it is...🤣🤣🤣  Where are the bars on the windows and the gangs...🤣?  

16835189238856590749090120097791.jpg

16835190928264108961715366940623.jpg

5 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

I never said I went to college!  So if you don't own a gun and you're insinuating you people aren't a bunch of gun crazy, violent, 2nd amendment psycho's then why are we having such a hard time getting republicans to pass a gun bill?  As far as you not thinking I'm intelligent 🤣🤣🤣🤣  why do you bring it up damn near every time you write your little attempt at a retort?  Oh yeah, how did I twist statistics?  Show me the evedence!  Oh yeah, I forgot, you clowns don't need evidence of fact, you just keep saying the same nonsense hoping for it to be true.🤣, like how you all keep saying the election was stolen from trump (aka orange Jesus)🤣🤣

Because the gun bills Democrats want to pass would disarm law abiding American citizens and do nothing to stop gun violence in the U.S. There are already laws against murder, but people still commit murders. If a person is willing to violate the laws against murder do you really believe new gun laws will prevent that person from illegally obtaining a weapon?  Proposed new gun laws are just like climate change regulations. Proposed climate change regulations have very little to do with saving the earth and much more to do with imposing government control over people's lives. They want to tell you what kind of car you can drive, how large your house can be, what foods you can and can't eat, what kind of furnace, cook stove, a/c, water heater, washer, clothes dryer, dishwasher, etc. you can have in your house. 

Just now, hilts122 said:

Have you been to Baltimore?  Because I don't have steel bars on my windows!  What in gods name is fox news telling you...🤣🤣🤣🤣!  How about you show me statistics that prove your distorted ignorant stance!  Who said anything about immigration?  Riddle me this, if all statistics that don't fit your narrative or view point is incorrect or a lie then how do you have any type of grasp on reality?  Are you human?  Because no human is perfect or always right.  So if you think what you dream up in your head has to be right, no matter what the facts are.... isn't that in it's self mental illness?  I live in Baltimore and someone who seems to have never been here is telling me how dangerous it is...🤣🤣🤣  Where are the bars on the windows and the gangs...🤣?  

16835189238856590749090120097791.jpg

16835190928264108961715366940623.jpg

The kitchen and den off of the kitchen... omg, it's so dangerous and ghetto here!  This is my Mayfield home.  I will bost neighborhood pics tomorrow if you want!  We have another home being renovated in Guilford, overlooking Lake Montebello, tell me, should I be worried about gangs there as well?  Dude, you are special...🤣🤣🤣

16835192469891425712676434901313.jpg

19 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

So now you are inside my head?  🤣🤣🤣  Oh my god you people are ignorant!  Whether you believe me or not, I could care less!  Who are you clown?  Blowing smoke 🤣🤣🤣🤣!  You troglodytes are constantly talking about guns and taking your country back...etc, etc.  So the NRA isn't rightwing?  Or did I make that up also?  How did you people get this pathetic?

I just know there is a much higher probability of being shot in Baltimore by someone who is a gang member than by someone who is a Trump supporter. Please show me the statistics to prove that statement is not true. The NRA supports the 2nd Amendment right to legally own a weapon regardless of whether you are liberal or conservative. 

2 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

The kitchen and den off of the kitchen... omg, it's so dangerous and ghetto here!  This is my Mayfield home.  I will bost neighborhood pics tomorrow if you want!  We have another home being renovated in Guilford, overlooking Lake Montebello, tell me, should I be worried about gangs there as well?  Dude, you are special...🤣🤣🤣

16835192469891425712676434901313.jpg

Show us photos of the inner city of Baltimore.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because the gun bills Democrats want to pass would disarm law abiding American citizens and do nothing to stop gun violence in the U.S. There are already laws against murder, but people still commit murders. If a person is willing to violate the laws against murder do you really believe new gun laws will prevent that person from illegally obtaining a weapon?  Proposed new gun laws are just like climate change regulations. Proposed climate change regulations have very little to do with saving the earth and much more to do with imposing government control over people's lives. They want to tell you what kind of car you can drive, how large your house can be, what foods you can and can't eat, what kind of furnace, cook stove, a/c, water heater, washer, clothes dryer, dishwasher, etc. you can have in your house. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So climate change law's are about controling people..🤔?  Then tell me, what does the government get out of controling people's lives?  Who benefit's from said control?  You see, we don't have a monarcy.  People who are forever in power.  So why would elected representatives put said laws of control in place when they have to live under the same law's?  Why is it so easy for you to believe people who are only manipulating you so you will keep listening to and watching them but hard for you to believe people who went to school and obtained degrees to be able to provide us with needed information?  If you believe no one except the fear mongering clowns in rightwing media, you are in trouble.  Sad!  This is why China is taking the lead on the world stage, half of the United States has lost it grasp on reality!